T H I R T Y - F I V E

JIN HEE'S POV

“Just… I don’t want to lose you. I can talk to my Dad about this but you know Hayoung she'll do everything.”

Giving into the temptation, I let my digits carefully drag his hair to neatly land past his forehead, thumb brushing the skin there gently.

“You’re afraid of losing me?” My voice was laced with disbelief.

He could only nod, the motion making his hair come crashing back like waves of salmon cascading on the pearly white sands of his flawless skin.

A whisper, was all I could muster. It was small, meek and easily lost in the white noise of Kihyun’s rest house. But Kihyun’s head perked up at the squeak of it, hearing me in crystal clear definition. His lips toyed with a smile and he stood up from where he sat on his couch to press a chaste kiss to my lips, keeping it surprisingly intense, save for the hands that settled low on my hips. I wondered if there were magnets on his hands and my hipbones, with how they always seemed to come together one way or another.

His breath felt like heaven as it intermingled with mine, despite that both of our tongues were heavy with soy sauce.

“Baby?”

Eyes bright, shining and gleaming like the softest pebble in a trickling brook, he took my hand in his and brought it to his lips to mimic the kiss he placed on my lips onto the skin of my hand.

“I’d be honored if you’d be my date to my Dad's party.” His voice was rough, a promise that this was only going to go further as his continued to pepper kisses down to my wrist in succession, awaiting my answer. When I finally exhaled and breathed out a light and airy yes, Kihyun just couldn’t restrain himself any longer. The next thing I knew was he brought me to his bedroom.

It went on for what felt like hours but his neat little alarm clock on his bedside table marked as 47 minutes. Every second had my spine tingling, toes curling while my breath forever stayed caught in my throat. I can’t even remember how many times I’d come but when Kihyun finally had, it was glorious, like a victory in itself.

He was high, keening as his moans sounded more like vocal exercises rather than exclamations of passion. Every sweet note strung along like a melody of lusts and, if I dared to say, love. It soothed every aching muscle that screamed for me to come down from whatever position he had me bent into at the time, ease in my bones as he whispered sweet praises against my skin and stamped it with a kiss in order to seal it underneath.

Kihyun continued to kiss my shoulders softly, fingers gracing every inch of my body as he seemed to seep the tension away from my bones. I sighed contentedly as his fingers brushed a particularly sore bruise along the meat of my hips, where Kihyun’s grip never faltered as he dove into me time and time again.

“Are you up for a shower babe? Or should I draw you a nice, warm bath? I have bath salts and stuff,” I looked back to question Kihyun with a glare, lips pursing to stifle a laugh that was threatening to come out. “What? A man can have that stuff, it’s relaxing as fuck. Besides, it helps me have this perfect skin that you love so much.”

I do not love your skin—“

“Baby girl, you practically worship it. I see where you look, it’s either there, my hair or my dick.”

“I look at you as a person, you asshole. But a bath works, mostly because I don’t trust my legs to work anymore than I trust a lump of jelly to hold me up. And don’t say you can do it because you’re no muscle pig Yoo, you’ll get tired from holding me up eventually.” He shrugged and slipped out from where he was spooning me, leaving me with one last kiss imprinted on my cheek before he left the half-lit room into the direction he knew his bathroom was in.

Laying there in a sated silence, the air was thick from the scent of sex but also from the swelling I felt in my heart. I swore that Kihyun felt the same fullness inside, warm and satisfied like after a huge meal.

It was like a breath of fresh air, clinging to the sacs in my lungs as I finally felt some sort of true satisfaction from the sex, not just the lulling pleasure afterwards from a good lay but instead, the feeling of being safe; comforted by the idea that Kihyun isn’t going to kick me out this time, and there was more to offer than just a hot meal in the morning.

“Babe? Did you hear me?” Kihyun’s voice traveled from the bathroom, the sound bouncing off the porcelain sink and tiled walls only to reach down the hall just enough for me to hear the barest hint of it. Kihyun’s head followed his voice, poking in the doorway, revealing a mop of semi-wet hair along with a shirtless torso with small droplets of water making their way south with the aid of gravity. “You ready?

I could only muster a small whine, reaching out my arms and giving him the best grabby hands I could manage. Kihyun laughed, breathless and lovely, as he approached my nude body on the bed, still tangled in his expensive bedsheets. Though no amount of money can make up for the damage we did to them in the last hour.

It took some maneuvering but Kihyun finally got a decent enough grip that didn’t make me brain yourself on the walls of the hallway, the small trek over to the bathroom feeling much long with how many times Kihyun had to readjust his grip.

Dipping me in gently, the warm water lapped up my body as Kihyun slowly let my body drift naturally into the large bathtub he had, the bath salts settling around me as I finally seated my self properly. Kihyun smiled in satisfaction as I felt every tense muscle ease with the hot water and rose bath salts.

He hummed softly as he pattered around the bathroom, completing a few finishing touches by lighting some candles, dumping some more salt in the tub along with scented rose petals. I couldn’t help but smile at his thoughtfulness, feeling the ache melt of my body as the water took a more pinkish hue.

“Hey Ki?” He hummed to acknowledge he was listening, back facing me as he finished with the last candle and flicked off the light switch to reveal the warm orange glow that naturally bred in the tiled room with the help of the dozen or so burning flames.

“Can… can you put some music on? It doesn’t have to be anything specific,” I chewed on my lip, wondering if I could finish what I wanted to ask since I’d never asked this of him before. “And maybe you could… sing? You don’t have to if you don’t want.” I hurriedly added the remainder of my sentence, not wanting him to feel forced to reveal this part of his life.

He laughed once more, it was small and light and airy like the cotton candy you thought his hair resembled.

“Sure baby girl, whatever you want. I’m gonna turn on the stereo,”

He stepped out of the room and left me alone once more, though now I could clearly hear him shuffling to and from just down the hall. I ventured to sneak a peek, craning my neck and jostling the waters around me. I caught sight of Kihyun’s skin passing by a few seconds at a time, his hair flopping with him. It was cute, like a lost puppy.

Soon a low, reverberating bass hummed through the floors all the way to the tub, making the water ripple from the sound. It wasn’t loud enough but it at least gave the atmosphere what it was missing, white noise to distract from the drippy faucet and the flickering candles. Settling back into the tub, I patiently waited for Kihyun to return to join me.

Ki? Baby?

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
HEY!!! I'M FEEDING YOU WITH JINHEE x KIHYUN MOMENTS!💖
↪TM🍑