F I V E

JIN HEE'S POV

[Flashback]

I'm still the hospital waiting for the doctor to come. Good thing Hyun Gi left because of his work. Then the doctor came in.

"Congratulations you're a month pregnant" the doctor said. What?! Pregnant?! "You shouldn't be stressing yourself sweetie....so starting today you should get enough rest and take care of yourself" she added.
-end of flashback-

When I got home I saw Hyun Gi sitting in front of my apartment door.

"Where have you been??" He asked.

"Sorry but I don't have time to argue I'm tired" I said and unlock the door of my apartment.

"Is this why you're avoiding me?" He asked I turn around and found him holding the pregnancy test. Yes I used a pregnancy test to use it as a prove to Kihyun. It dropped from my bag when I grabbed my keys.

"So this is the reason?" He asked once again. I snatched it from him and quickly went inside my apartment. I was about to close the door when he pushed the door opened.

"How can you become a bitch and have sex with some stranger and made you pregnant?" He said.

"I'm not a bitch and you're the one who's stranger not him! He's someone I love for a long time and because of you it all disappeared!"

"Then if you love him why did you flirt with me and hang out?"

"We're not in a relationship now and when you came I needed someone to talk to so why not be friends with you, cause I thought you're so kind and I'm wrong cause you're not!" I shouted at him trying my best to pushed the door close.