T W E N T Y - T H R E E

KIHYUN'S POV

It's been months since Jin Hee and I started dating again. Well my mom knew about this and we told her that the twins are our child but in reality the twins are just Jin Hee's children but still I doesn't know who's their real father is. I just told my mom that it's mine cause that is the only way I think to stop my marriage with Hayoung. Jin Hee really trust me this time. She let me borrow the twins for today cause my mom really wanted to meet them.

“Mr. Yoo!!!” the twins greeted me with a hug.

“We're going to my house, my mom wanted to meet you” I said then the twins nodded. I let them both seat on the passenger's seat.

Woah, Mr. Yoo, you have a nice car” Jihoon said.

“yah, we should start calling Mr. Yoo, as dad” Jihyun said.

“yeah this is not my first car. My first one is at my house, I used to accompany your mommy before and after class” I said.

“Why do you accompany mommy home??” they both asked.

“Didn't your mom told you? I dated your mommy before” I said and they both smile.

“So you become my Mommy's boyfriend? So does is mean you know our real father?” Jihyun asked but I shook my head no.

Once we arrived in front of my mother's house. The twins look amazed.

“This is your house?” Jihoon asked.

“No, that's my mom's house. But remember when we come inside don't tell them that I'm not your real dad okay?” I said and they both nodded. I went out of my car and open the door for the twins.

“Sir, it's a pleasure to see you again” The butler greeted me. I held the twins by their hand and accompany them to the living room where my mom is waiting. Instead of seeing my mom I saw Hayoung.

“Nice to see you again Sweetie” Hayoung said welcoming me with a kiss.

“Kihyun you're here” my mom said. I've never seen my mom this happy before, she seems so excited to see the twins.

“You must be Jihyun and Jihoon. You really look like your dad” my mom said planting a kiss on the twins' cheeks.