T E N

KIHYUN'S POV

Once I get back to my office I saw an envelope on my desk.

"What is this?" I asked my secretary, Ms. Lia

"Sir that was from the Kim Family" she response "please excuse me sir" she added and went out of my office. What is this might be???

I open the envelope and saw it was an invitation. They're inviting me to attend their Black and White Party this Saturday at the Grand Hotel on Busan. Well it’s a party after all so why not? Mr. Kim is my business partner after all. Then a knock came on my door.

"Sir, Ms. Kim is here" my secretary said. I was about to tell her I'm busy but Ms. Kim suddenly came inside my office.

"It’s been a week since the last time I saw you Sweetie" she said as she walk all the way towards me hips swaying side to side.

"And how many times did you just walk straight in without my permission?" I asked her.

"Why do I need your permission Sweetie if I really need to see you so bad" she respond flirty as she leaned towards me not even caring if she's revealing her cleavage.

"Cause it’s my office Ms. Kim" I said not even paying attention to her.

"How many time do I have to tell you Kihyun that you shouldn't be calling me Ms. Kim you should start calling me Hayoung stop being so formal" she said as she sat down on my desk. "Plus my daddy wanted us to get married?" She added, her fingers laying under my chin guiding me to look at her. I shrugged her off and I lean against my chair staring at her.

"Your dad is just joking, don't take it seriously Ms. Kim" I laughed. She's Kim Hayoung the daughter of Mr. Kim, my business partner. She's a model and she has a nice figure. She always dressed up so girly like how she dressed up today. She's wearing her denim skirt and a low cut sleeveless top.

"And if you're coming over stop wearing such revealing clothes" I said.

"Oh you don't like revealing? Why cause you can't take it? Its okay we'll get married anyways" she smirked. "Come on let's just eat lunch together"

"Sorry my head suddenly hurt" I said and stood up from my chair to fix my things. "I have to go, so if you'll excuse me"

"But you saw the invitation? You're coming right?" She asked

"I'll check my schedule. Bye" I said and went out of my office making my way all the way home. She keeps on bragging me about our marriage these past 4 years yet I'm not taking it seriously.

----------

Today is Saturday and tonight is the Black and White party of the Kim family. I decided not to come but Mr. Kim called me yesterday and asked me to come for him. And fuck I can't just say no to him.

I wear my black pants and coat then a black turtle neck inside and a silver chain necklace. I fixed my hair then grabbed my phone and my keys before making my way. Once I arrived at the hotel the guard stopped me from going in.

"Excuse me sir, name?" He said staring at me waiting for my answer.

"Yoo Kihyun"

"Oh the special guest of Ms. Kim Hayoung, sorry for not recognizing you sir" he said then he let me in. As I step inside I didn't see someone I knew except Mr. Kim.

"You made it son" he said and patted me on my shoulder "My daughter is waiting for you" he added. I just laughed it all and went to the bar trying my best to get rid of Hayoung. Then I saw a familiar girl. She's wearing a off-the-shoulder black dress that fits her body so well and it has a splits on her right leg that was revealing her skin. I made my way towards her. It was her, it’s been four years since the last time I saw her. The last time I saw her is the time I pushed her away from me and fuck I  regretted it. I was about the greet her but she turned around and faced me. She was shocked when her eyes landed on me.