T W E L V E

KIHYUN’S POV

Today is the photo shoot, too bad Mr. Song told me that his twins cannot make it because his wife doesn’t allow the kids. So after the photo shoot I decided to stroll around and I found a dog café.

I went inside and saw a couple of Samoyed puppies. I remembered the Samoyed puppy I gave Jin Hee after graduation. Where might be Jin Hee is?? I always wanted to hang out on a dog café with her but that cannot happen after all. Then Mr. Song’s twins suddenly appeared running around the café and playing with a grown up Samoyed.

“Mr. Yoo??” Jihyun asked looking at me giving me a look to confirm if it was me. Then I wave at them. They both run towards me waving at me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked them and they both laughed.

“We’re supposed to be at appa’s office but he said that he’s busy” Jihoon said. Then something caught my attention. It was Jihyun’s necklace; it has a rose pendant and an initial letter ‘k’ on it. It really looks familiar; it’s the same as the necklace I had given to Jin Hee on Jooheon’s birthday.

“Your necklace is beautiful” I told Jihyun and she smiled nodding her head yes.

“mommy gave it to me, isn’t it pretty??” She said and I nodded. “at first mommy doesn’t want to give it to me cause she said that it has sentimental value to her”

“She told mommy that she will take care of it and do her best not to lose it” Jihoon said.

“You guys mind if I tell you something about necklace??” I said and they both nodded sitting on the empty chair across me.

“If a boy gave a girl a necklace it means that the girl is only his and the necklace represent as a collar” I explained.

“Collar? Like the one that dogs are wearing??” Jihoon asked.

“What does it mean if the dog is wearing a collar???” I asked them

“Mommy said that if the dog is wearing a collar it has an owner” Jihyun response.

“Exactly! That was what I’m trying to say” I said  “I once had a girlfriend before, and because I love her very much I don’t want to get parted away from her. I only wanted to be by her side, I don’t want other to steal her away from me. I just want her to be mine forever” I said. How pathetic I am telling this kids how much I love Jin Hee. I shouldn’t be telling them, I should be finding a way how to get back with Jin Hee.

“Where is that girl now???” Jihoon asked.

“I don’t know, we broke up because I’ve done something bad”

“Mr. Yoo should say sorry to her” Jihyun said

“Why are you guys here again??” I asked them again.

“This is mommy’s dog café” Jihoon said

“Do you want to meet our mommy???” Jihyun asked and I gave her a smile and nod my head yes.

“Stay here Jihyunie, I’ll just mommy” Jihoon said running at the staff room.

“Mr. Yoo do--” Jihyun was cut off.

“Stop calling me Mr. Yoo, you can call me oppa I said and she gave me two thumbs up. “so tell me about your mommy” I said.