T W O

After Graduation, Kihyun and I broke up with each other. Well he's going to America, he said he's not sure if he's coming back that's why I broke up with him but he promised me once he come back we'll start over again. What an ass right???

But I met him again at Taehyun and Jinri's wedding and I didn't contact him anymore after that and someone told me he went back to America again but I'm not so sure if that's true.

Month have passed after that Wedding. I'm working with Hongbin. His cafe already have so many branches and I'm the one who's handling three of his branches. I'm still living at my old apartment together with Hershey. Hershey is my dog she's a Samoyed given by Kihyun after our graduation.

When I woke up this morning I'm not feeling well. I'm a kind of dizzy and I don't have the appetite to eat at all. Then I remembered Hongbin asked me if I want to come with him cause he's paying a visit at his nephew. Seojoon and Shin Hye already have a son, Shin Hye just gave birth last night.

So I didn't waste a time and start dressing up I didn't have breakfast. I already have a bath and brush my teeth. I went back to my room and start choosing clothes. I just wear my jeans and a simple shirt . Then a knock came. I quickly grab my purse before going.

"You ready?" It was Hongbin.

"Come on I really want to see your nephew" I said locking the door and pulling him by his wrist.

------------
Once we arrived at the hospital we went to the third floor room 318. And there's Shin Hye laying on the bed.

"Congratulations you two" Hongbin said.

"How about you two? When will you guys get married?? I mean you two are both single why don't you date each other???" Seojoon said

"Who says I'm single? I'm dating Jiyeon" Hongbin said.

"Aww that broke Jin Hee's heart" Seojoon said in an annoying tone.

"No...I'm happy I'm single" I said proudly "plus I believe that a especial someone will come to my life" I added. In fact I really miss Kihyun, eight years have already passed when we broke up but during those eights years I didn't try to date someone again cause I'm hoping once he comeback to Seoul we will start over again.