F O R T Y - F I V E

JIN HEE'S POV

We got home safe without any paparazzi following us. Mrs. Yoo was surprised to see Kihyun with us.

“Have you eaten dinner already??” Mrs. Yoo asked him

“We went out for a dinner” Kihyun respond then Mrs. Yoo look at me before smiling.

“I better get going now” Kihyun said but his mom stopped him suggesting him to spend the night here. Kihyun decline the offer at first cause he said he don't have any clothes to get changed.

“Don't fool with me Kihyun, you have plenty clothes at your room” Mr. Yoo said making Kihyun purse his lips.

“Yeah I'll spend but Jin Hee, I mean if it's okay to her” Kihyun said.

“stop being a jerk Kihyun, this is your house your family just keep me why would I stop you from spending a night here” I said making Mrs. Yoo smile. “uh? I should bring Jihoon upstairs

“you should, look at him he's already sleeping” Mrs. Yoo said, making her melt at the cuteness of Jihoon.

I excused myself and went upstairs. I put Jihoon down on his bed then he suddenly woke up. He was half asleep, rubbing his eyes.

“Jihoon-ah, let mommy change your clothes huh?” I said and he nodded. I took off his sweat shirt and pants before getting him into his PJs. “My baby is sleepy??” I asked and he nodded while his eyes are shut close.

I carry him up to his bed, letting him lay down. I said goodnight to him, planting a kiss on his forehead before pulling the blanket over his body.  I went to the closet to search for clothes to wear. I mostly wear just my shirt when I'm sleeping but since I started to live with someone I slept wearing an enlarge shirt and a short.

I went to the bathroom for a quick shower. When I went out I sat at the end of Jihoon's bed, I was about to text Kihyun to thank him even if he's just on the room beside us. Then my phone shut down, I suddenly remembered that my charger was in Kihyun's bedroom. I stood up and went out of the room and went to Kihyun's room.

Once I open the door, it was the exact time Kihyun went out of the bathroom. Just wearing his grey sweat pants, half naked as he dry his hair with his towel.

“S-sorry, I was just about to get my charger” I said avoiding to look at him as I stayed at the doorway.

“It's fine, sorry to startled you. Get in” he said and I stepped inside making my way to his nightstand to grab my charger. “Why do you need to get your charger?” he asked as he slip into hi black shirt. “I should get by now” he said grabbing a pillow and a blanket as he went to the doorway.