T W E N T Y - O N E

JIN HEE'S POV

We arrived at their mansion where his mom mostly stayed.

“Good evening Sir, Mrs. Yoo is waiting at the dining area” the butler said. Kihyun looked at me and held my hand tighter. As we arrived at the dining room.

Yoo Kihyun, we're waiting here for about an hour” Mrs. Yoo said then her eyes landed on me. I look away then my eyes landed on a girl, she's pretty, has a nice figure and clear skin.

“Sweetie I've been waiting for you” the girl stood up from her seat and walk towards Kihyun. “You brought a friend sweetie?” she said referring to me. I think I've seen her somewhere. Yeah she's the girl at the Kim's black and White party the one with Kihyun that night. She's his fiancé?

“Jin Hee nice to see you here again” Mrs. Yoo said “Take a seat” she said then Kihyun guided me all the way beside his seat.

“Hi, I'm Kim Hayoung, Kihyun's fiancé” the girl said reaching for a handshake.

“Park Jin Hee” I said reaching for her hand. “his ex girlfriend” I added. Then Kihyun cleared his throat.

“Not anymore” he spoke.

"So what brings you here Jin Hee?” Mrs. Yoo asked. Then I remembered what Kihyun and I talked about during the drive.

“Kihyun and I ar---”

“Mom, we still love each other and we decided to give each other a chance. What if this time it works out?” Kihyun said. Then Hayoung interrupted.

“How about Kihyun and I?? How about our marriage?? ” she asked.

“Sorry but I just can't marry someone that I don't even like” he said

“You can learn to love me just like what you and Jin Hee doing right now” she said.