T H I R T Y - T H R E E

JIN HEE'S POV

“I'm not finished yet” he whispered. Shit the beast is coming. Gelding me by my east he flipped me over so that I was in all fours, my back facing him.

“Time for the real fun.” He whispered as his lips brushing against my ear “Ready to take me again, princess?” He asked, well not really asked more like warned. 

I faintly nodded, as I felt him line his member up with my entrance. Slowly, he pressed into my core, all while having a bruisingly tight grip on my hips. 

“Oh god-” I airily whimpered, shutting my eyes tightly while I tried to relax myself. He had me so wet that it didn’t hurt when he entered me once again, but the stretch I felt was so overwhelmingly good, I thought I'd lose my mind.

“Fuck-” He hissed, as he finally sat his member completely inside me. “You’re so fucking tight, still clenching from the previous climax. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to last.” Slowly he began pumping himself in and out of me. Both of us released pleasure filled moans that harmonized together perfectly.

He picked up his pace only slightly, “God damn it, you feel so fucking good around my dick, Babe.” 

His constant praising only drawing more of our lewd moans and whimpers out as he gradually began to speed up his thrusts. My moans gave him a sense of approval, and he desperately wanted to hear more of them. He wanted to hear me scream as he destroyed you.

 “I’m going to destroy-” His amorous, predatory tone returned, as he dug his fingertip into my hips so harshly I knew there would be bruises there tomorrow. “-you. I want to hear you scream, babygirl.”

 And with that, I let out throat-tearing screams of pure euphoria, when he suddenly began to fuck me with no mercy. Wh- What the fu-” I tried to exclaim, but couldn’t. My whole body trembled beneath him as he ruthless drilled into me to the point where my screams and choked up whimpers could be heard miles away. 

I feebly reached my hand back towards him, weakly pressing it against his abdomen in a lame attempt to stop, or at least slow him down. 

Dont.” Kihyun harshly spoke, as he barbarously slammed into me then back out. “Fucking.” Callously ramming himself back into you, “Try to stop me.” He continued to slam in and out of me, each time causing me to scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure. 

“This is a punishment for teasing me with the yogurt” He carnally growled out, as he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. “feel good?” Roughly, he grabbed the back of my neck, holding me down in place as he adjust the angle he was at. Relentlessly ramming his hard cock into me, over and over again.

“yes-yes Ki.” I weakly mumbled out, in between my constant moans. For the second time tonight, tears streamed down my cheeks as his relentless fucking became overwhelming to my hyper sensitive body. A sudden, swift smack came down on my ass cheek. 

“Address me properly.” He threatened, I could feel his menacing eyes into my body. “-Unless you want me to bruise you up pretty girl.” 

Immediately I shook my head, no, to the best of my abilities. “Yes, it feels good daddy” I said, in correction to my previous slip up.