E L E V E N

KIHYUN'S POV

Tonight is my only chance to talk to Jin Hee. I thought she was doing great with her life now and for the past four years but she haven't there's still a scratch on her heart from the past.

"Hey Sir who's that? You should introduced me to her" Hayoung said.

"Hayoung tell Mr. Kim that I will be leaving now there's something urgent" I told her "and you shouldn't see me again after this night" I said and walk away from her. It was all because of you Yoo Kihyun if you haven't get back to your old self after your break up with Jin Hee you should be with her again. I'm fucked up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks have past since that night happen I've been avoiding Hayoung, I even blocked her number on my phone. Urgh! You messed it up Kihyun!  I've been focusing on my work since that night happened and my secretary seems to notice it.

"Sir you should take a break. You've been over working these past weeks" Ms. Lia (my secretary) said.

"No, don't think about it I'm fine"  I response.

"Sir you need to take care of yourself too. I'll just cancel your appointment about the photo shoot this weekend" Ms. Lia said.

"No, don't cancel it, I'm fine don't think about me" I said and she  just nodded. "It's lunch time why aren't you having your break?" I said, my eyes fixed on my laptop still finding a way to find Jin Hee.

"Sir, you should be having your break too, look at you you're still working" she said.

"I told you don't mind me, plus this is not work it's all connected to my personal life so have your break now Ms. Lia" I said.

"Fine Sir, I loose. Don't skip a meal Sir" Ms. Lia said before closing my office door. I might see Jin Hee around Busan I guess, but why did she choose to stay there???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my appointment here at Busan. I have a meeting with Mr. Song for the photoshooting at his resort this coming Tuesday.

"Good Morning Sir do you have an appointment with Mr. Song?" The girl asked, Secretary Choi was written on her desk.

"Ah this is Mr. Yoo Kihyun he has a meeting with Mr. Song" Ms. Lia said. Then the girl nodded and she stood up from her seat.

"This way Sir" Ms. Choi said and she brought me to Mr. Choi's office. "You can wait for him here, he currently has a meeting at the conference hall" She said and I nodded. While we are waiting for Mr. Song, two children came inside his office running and laughing. 

"Shhhh" the little boy said to the little girl putting his index finger in front of his lips telling her to keep quiet.

"Why? This is appa's office" The little girl said. The little boy didn't say anything he just gestured to keep quiet and pointed towards me and Ms. Lia. It made me smiled at the cuteness of the two.

"Sorry" the little girl said and bowed at me apologizing. The little boy grabbed the wrist of the girl and dragged her with him.

"where are you guys going?" I asked them then they both turned around to face me.

"Appa told us not to come here if there's a different person" the little boy said.

"Appa said it means he's busy for work" The little girl added.

"Stay here, I want to talk to you" I said and they both clap and run towards the couch. The little girl keeps on tapping the space beside her.

"Sit here Mister" She said and I went to sit beside her.

"You two are siblings??" I asked them and they look at each other then hugged tightly

"We're twins" They both said smiling

"How cute..... what are your names??"

"My name is Jihyun" the little girl said "and I'm three years old" she said gesturing number three with her hands.

"I am Jihoon" the little boy said "I am three years old like her" he said

"Who are you mister?" Jihyun asked me.

"I'am Yoo Kihyun and this is my secretary Ms. Lia" I said.

"When we grow up I want us to be like them" Jihoon said

"But what does secretary means?" Jihyun asked "does it means you two love each other?" she added making me and Ms. Lia laugh.

"No, it's not like that, I'm her boss and she helps me with everything" I explained.

"ahhhh..... just like Appa and Ms. Choi???" Jihyun asked.

"Exactly" Ms. Lia answered. Then the door opened and Mr. Song came in.

"Sorry for making you wait Mr. Yoo" he said greeting me. "Does my two little angel bothered you?" he asked

"appa! we didn't bothered Mr. Yoo Kihyun" Jihoon said

"He asked us to stay with him and we talk!" Jihyun said.

"What a nice children you have Mr. Song" I said and he just smiled as he sat across me and the two children run towards him.

"Don't you have a child Mr. Yoo?? Don't tell me you're still single" Mr. Song said to me. I just laughed at his comment.

"Yes, I think if my ex girlfriend is with me I'm sure we already have children" I said. Mr. Song and I talk about the photo shooting at his resort this coming Tuesday and he agree. He even suggested his children to be one of my model since I'm looking for some. Why not? They're both beautiful. The two seems excited about hearing modeling. Then his secretary went inside.

"Sorry for interrupting Sir, kids your mother is here" Ms. Choi said. The two pout and look at their dad.

"Ms. Choi tell Mommy to come inside" Jihoon said.

"Your mom doesn't want to come because your dad has a visitor" Ms. Choi said. The two nodded and waved goodbye to me and Ms. Lia.

"Bye Appa see you later" Jihyun said and planted a kiss on Mr. Song's cheek. Then Jihoon did the same. They both waved once again towards me before following Ms. Choi. Too bad I'm not able to meet Mr. Song's wife.
Mr. Song is so blessed he have a successful business, two beautiful children and a wife. Guess he have a nice family. Hope that I can have my own family soon. Suddenly I remembered when Jin Hee and I are planing for our future. I hope we didn't just plan it hope she's with me until now.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Jin Hee x Kihyun no more😟