F O R T Y - O N E

KIHYUN'S POV

It's been weeks since the last day of Jihyun's funeral. Hayoung keeps on bragging me to rush our marriage. Jin Hee and I are okay now but we still haven't built up any further relationship with each other. Jihoon is still at the ICU and Jin Hee told me he's getting better the last time the doctors checked on him.

Hayoung: received 3:45 pm
Ki, I need to talk to you

What does she need this time????

Kihyun: delivered 3:47 pm
Sorry but I'm busy.

Hayoung: received 3:47 pm
It's important

I didn't respond to her last messages and just continue my work at my office then a knock came in to my door.

“Sir, Ms. Bong is here” Ms. Lia said and I told her to let her in. Ms. Bong is a lawyer of the Park family.

She greeted me and I greet back. Offering her a seat.

“What brings you here Ms. Bong?” I asked her.

“It's all about the missing daughter of Mr. Park Jinwoo and Mrs. Park Jihee said Ms. Bong.

“What's with that? Are you able to find their missing daughter??” I asked but she sighed.

“Said to say, No. I haven't found their daughter yet. But I found an information about their grave” Ms. Bong said. We tall about the information about the Park family and we have enough information for us to find their missing daughter.

----------
I decided to go to my mother's mansion to tell her the news about the Park family. When the Park family got into a car accident only their daughter survive. Their mansion was sold for the sake of their daughter who's in comatose that time. Only Mrs. Park Jihee's sister is the only one that look after their daughter. Due to Ms. Bong once their daughter recovered, she live by her own leaving Mrs. Park's sister at Busan. So I told my mom everything and she asked me if I can drive her to Mr. and Mrs. Park's grave since she haven't visited them since they died.