F I F T Y - T W O

JIN HEE'S POV

It has been almost two months since we got married. We just done it two times, on our honeymoon and the time we got back in our own house. We was now back to his work. He just take two weeks leave after our marriage and after that two weeks we quickly came back to his work.

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes we have used. Kihyun was upstairs taking a shower. I went upstairs and went to the closet grabbing Kihyun's clothes. Then the bathroom door open revealing Kihyun on his boxers drying off his hair.

Then I felt his arm wrapped around my waist hugging be from the back and his chin resting against my shoulder. My hand slide to his locks gripping it, then he planted a kiss on my cheek before pulling away. He held me by my waist pulling me for a kiss as my lips easily melt on him. Then I pulled away.

“Babe, you need to get to work” I told him cupping his cheeks planting a kiss on his nose. He started dressing up as I straighten his coat,  helping him get into it. Then I smell the cookies I've baking.

“Meet me downstairs babe” I said planting a kiss on his cheeks before running downstairs. Getting the freshly baked cookies out of the oven and wrapped some for Kihyun to bring at his work.

Then his arms wrapped around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder peeking to see what I'm doing. Kihyun is so clingy and touchy today and I know the reason.

“Babe, what's that??” he asked.

“I bake some cookies. Here bring these to your work” I said as I hand him the cookies that I wrapped for him. Then I handed him a paper bag where I put a jar of cookies. “And give this to Ms. Lia” I added then he just stared at me.

“For what? Is there any especial occasion today??” he asked innocently

“Occasion? Nothing, I just want to give my husband cookies that's all. And yes Mr. Yoo you should get going now” I said as I pushed him all the way to the front door.

“You know my wife? I can call it for a sick day so we can get to spend time together” he suggested wiggling his eyebrows.

“No, you need to get to work” I smile at him. “Goodbye, see you later” I said

“You have forgotten something” he pout looking at me.

“Sorry, see you later Ki I said planting a kiss on his lips. He just smile and went inside his car. He said goodbye to me again before driving away.