000: Her BackStory

In a dressing room, sat the idolized actress, Mikasa Ackerman. She sat in a seat that was placed in the center of the dressing room. She opened a small journal that sat atop a table in front of her.

She then grabbed a pen from a little mug that stored both pens and pencils. Then, she opened the cap of the pen and slowly began to write.

"From a young age I was very passive. I never knew how to say no, and I obliged to each and everything. And my care takers took advantage of that.

My biological mother overdosed when I was around the age of 6, then my father passed from overwhelming crippling depression when I was 7, so I was put into a adoption center.

I got adopted into this sweet, homey couple when I was 9 and they were very kind to me when I was young.

My "father" was named Taro, and he was quite the perfectionist. He wanted the perfect family, and wasn't one to take no for an answer.

My "mother" was named Ayano, and she was a housewife who agreed to everything my father demanded and they were content with their life.

Then, Taro found out that Ayano couldn't have a child. So, they adopted me; the dullest child at the center.

They shaped me into their perfect child, and like I've stated before, I didn't say no as a child, so they had me do everything they wanted. They even forced me into the showbiz when I couldn't even comprehend the idea of free will yet.

It started off simple. I was only in commercials until age 14, when someone saw something in me decided to cast me in their movie.

They asked my father and he obliged, so then I soon began acting. I couldn't attend school because of how busy I was, so I never gained any school friends or got to experience that "middle-school crush" that people look back upon and cringe at.

I never experienced having friends that always have your back. I never experienced the pressure of taking an exam to get into that great high school. I never experienced that silly love confession in high school. I never experienced any of it... and I didn't like it.

But I didn't dare speak up about it.

My mother felt like this paid actor. Everything felt fake. Her personality felt fake. It all felt fake.

My father became distant. He only spoke to me when discussing where we'd go for my next shoot. He was so fake.

It all felt fake and I was itching to get away.

So I took all that pressure with me and stored it in my feet as fuel. Fuel to run. Run as far away as I could. I ran to a train. Then, to a motel. And after that, I ran to a spare room in that motel. And then, I stayed there for a night.

Missing ads when up as soon as 12am that night, since I was "so important".

I went to the store to get cup of noodles, only to get recognized the minute I left the motel. The police were called and I was immediately taken back home.

I was scolded for my behavior from my father as my mother watched and nodded with her arms crossed. She was so fake. Always agreeing with him.

I went to bed that night, and figured something out.

I hated living like this.

I moved out at age 19. The minute I had enough money, I moved. Of course, my career followed and there was no escaping that. So I continued worked as an actress, just not with my father's agency.

I was paid handsomely. I lived in a condo by myself. I had fancy clothes. I did and paid my taxes on time. I was probably living the "American Dream", even though I lived in Japan.

Yet, I was still... so... empty.

I need someone to fill that void.

Then, one day when I was drinking alone at age 28, I received a call from my agent. We had a new movie to shoot, in America.

So, I packed all my things and moved over there.

Strangely enough, I was already well-known in such a foreign country. I got casted in multiple movies and became popular here in America as well.

I get recognized an excessive amount during the week. I still love meeting everyone though They're all so kind to me.

I smile for them as they take pictures with me. Then, I hug them as we part ways. Then, I'm alone again.

And I think.

When will someone fill this void of mine?"

"Mikasa-san?" A very feminine voice called out the the ebony haired girl. Mikasa turned around and put her pen down as she responded back.

"In here!" Said she. The door to the dressing room that she was in opener as a female appeared from the other side.

She had short, ginger hair and hazel eyes. Her hair was styled into a slick bun and her outfit consisted of a black cardigan, a white blouse, and black pants.

She wore cream heals that could make anyone's feet hurt just by looking at them.

"Oh, they're waiting on you." The ginger-haired adult said. Mikasa nodded and closed her book as ahe sat up from her seat. Mikasa's makeup was just done and she was in her outfit for her current shoot.

"Okay. Thanks, Ms. Ral." Mikasa said. The woman—Petra—chortled slightly.

"I told you, no need for the formalities. Just call me miss Petra, or Petra even." She smiled. Mikasa nodded, then chuckled in response.

"Alright, Petra it is." She said before following her out the door as she guided her to the set. There Mikasa Ackerman saw who she'd be working with.

She saw the actors and actresses, and even the famous director. She walked onto set and saw the people who she'd be acting with for the scene.

They all wore regal-like clothing, since it was set to be from the past.

Mikasa greeted who she'd be working with, then got into position.

Then, it started.

"Action!" The director called. The camera started rolling and the lights came on. The pressure of being on stage hit her, l just ike it always does.
.
.
.
.
.
'That pressure just ceases to go away I guess.' She thought.