021: Kiss Me

Mikasa groaned, removing the cup of alcohol from her lips as she let out an exasperated breath. Eren chuckled at her disheveled condition, thinking that she looked adorable this way.

"Are you drunk now?" Eren asked as he raised a brow in amusement, thinking back to their previous conversation. Mikasa let out a 'hmph' as she poured herself another cup.

"Nope!" She exclaimed almost proudly. Eren sighed before grabbing the alcohol from her hands. "Hey!" She exclaimed.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He sighed before chuckling again. "You're not getting alcohol poisoning on my watch."

Mikasa pouted like a toddler before setting her empty cup down. She crossed her arms and dramatically turned her head away, flipping her long hair.

"Gosh." Eren shook his head. "You should get going now. You're drunk and you need rest." Eren proclaimed as he sat up. Mikasa turned to him with a somewhat somber expression.

"I don't want to." She stated, continuing to act like a child. Eren put his hand on her shoulder, but she still refused to move.

He exhaled before his eyes darted to Levi who was approaching him, making Eren stiffen. "Jeager." Levi said.

"Yes?" Eren asked, successfully masking his panic.

"Take this brat home." Levi stated, pointing to Mikasa. "Petra's too drunk to stand on her own two feet." Levi said, as he turned his head to view Petra behind him with her head resting on a table with her eyes shut.

Eren nodded, not having any obligation to really oppose, making Levi walk away back to Petra. Levi helped Petra stand on her own two feet, helping guide her to the front door to leave. Eren turned to Mikasa after that.

"You heard him."

Mikasa sucked in her cheeks before reluctantly standing up to approach Eren. "Fine." She muttered.
-

Mikasa stumbled into the passenger seat, still remaining silent.

As Eren drove down the street, he let out a sigh as if he were giving into something before he spoke up.

"What do you want?" Eren asked. Mikasa snapped her head to him, surprised about his wording.

"What do you mean?" Mikasa asked.

"Do you want anything? I can get you food or something on the way back to your place since the food they had wasn't all too great." Eren said, clarifying himself.

Mikasa smiled, seeing an opportunity approach.

"Kiss me." She said.

Eren nearly stepped on the brakes in shock, taken aback by her statement. Even after moments of silence, he still couldn't fully comprehend what she meant.

"...What?" Was all he could seem to ask. Mikasa smiled at how dumbfounded he was.

"I said, kiss me. That'll make up for it." Mikasa smirked. Eren choked on air, still unsure on how to comprehend this.

"Are you pulling my leg?"

"Nope."

"But why?"

"Because you're a good kisser." Mikasa proclaimed, swing her leg across the other.  Eren could hear his heartbeat in her ears from her statement.

"A-are you sure?" Eren asked. Mikasa giggled.

"I'm joking!" She stated through her own laughter, her giggling increasing.

Eren let out an awkward chuckle to play along, but his blush failed to vanish.

In a way, he wished her joke to be the truth.