002: A Date

Mikasa Ackerman was sitting atop her bed at 4:38. Mikasa's long hair was damp, and a towel was wrapped around her torso. She had just come out of of the shower.

She used a blow dryer on her hair, then curled it. Afterwards, she slid a long, pink skirt up her legs and put on a grey, long sleeve shirt. She put on some grey heels as well and brought her pink purse with her and wore a necklace that laid on top of a white scarf of hers.

After that she did her makeup.

Sha put on some pink lipstick that was matte, then did her eyebrows and put on some silver eyeshadow to make her eyes stand out. And finally, Mikasa Ackerman was ready.

At around 5:38, she got a phone call. Petra's name flashed on Mikasa's screen, so she immediately picked up.

"Hey Mikasa-san, I'm here." She said. Mikasa responded with an okay, as she left her bedroom. She left some food out for Miele before leaving her condo and locking the door. Then, she went to Petra's car.

She sat in the passenger seat and scrolled through a few feeds on her phone until they finally arrive.

5:50.

"Thank you." Mikasa said to Petra. Petra nodded and smiled at Mikasa as she waved goodbye. "Have fun." She said.

Then, Mikasa turned around to look for Eren. Mikasa suddenly heard her name being squealed out of a girls mouth, so she turned around saw a female who looked to be a minor, under 18 years.

"Oh my God! Are you the Mikasa Ackerman?!" She asked in excitement. Mikasa nodded and she approached her.

"In the flesh." Mikasa chuckled. Her grin grew wider as the girl with long, blonde hair approached her. She said the stereotypical stuff of "I'm such a big fan" and so forth.

Then, she asked Mikasa for a picture. Mikasa accepted and took a selfie with the blondie before she hugged Mikasa.

"Thank you so much! I'm a really big fan, Mikasa Ackerman!" She squealed. She continued to ramble on, so Mikasa decided to politely cut her off and give her a hug. Then, they parted ways.

"Wow. You're so famous." Mikasa heard a male voice say behind her. She spun her head around and saw Eren.

"What? Me? Pfft, no way in hell." She sarcastically stated. They chuckled a little before finally greeting each other properly.

"So, where are we eating?" Mikasa asked him. He shrugged.

"At Zuka's. It's not expensive or anything, but they serve good drinks and food." He said. Mikasa smiled, then hugged his arm in a playful matter.

"It sounds wonderful."
-

"So, what do you think of this place? Not too shabby?" Eren asked Mikasa as they sat down. She inspected everything, making Eren grow nervous about his decision with picking the place.

"It's pretty nice. It's not a five-star restaurant or anything, but I like it." Mikasa said as she rested her arms on the table.

She picked up the menu, as did Eren, and they both searched through it for some food. A few minutes passed when a waiter passed by their table.

They told him what we wanted to eat and drink, so he soon walked away. Then, Mikasa decided on staring up some small talk.

"So, what did you do before this? Like, as a job." She asked him. He shrugged and leaned back in his seat.

"Uhh... well I would jump from job to job, but the one job that I stuck with the most was probably a helping my half-brother with his job. He repaired cars, and I did too at times. But then I got offered this job so now I work as the 'prop guy', as the others like to call me." He admitted with ease. Then, he looked at Mikasa.

"What about you? Did you always want to be an actress, or did it just happen?" He asked her. Mikasa bit her lip. She hated talking about her career, when really she resented it at times.

"Well, for starters, I didn't always want to be an actress. I just remembered getting adopted into this family and my dad signing me up for commercials one day. Then, he forced me into this career and now I'm an actress. I don't resent my career, it's more like I resent my parents. Well, at least the ones that adopted me." She said.

"O-Oh. I didn't know that it was a touchy subject." Eren apologized. "I'm sorry." He said.

"No, don't be. It's not like I don't get paid good with this job." She said. Mikasa looked at him again.

"So, you said you had a half-brother?" She stated in a tone making it seem more like a question. He nodded, then pulled out his phone.

"Yup. My dad remarried after having amnesia from a car accident. He got his memory back after a few years though. I then met my father's ex-wife, and my half brother when I was in my teens." Eren proclaimed. He showed Mikasa what he had been searching for on his phone.

It was a picture of a guy with blonde hair and circular glasses. He was drinking a beer while taking a selfie with Eren.

"Is that him?"
"Yeah. His name is Zeke. He's a pretty chill guy." Eren admitted.

The waiter swung by their table again with plates of food and two drinks in his hand then. He put a salad in front of Mikasa, then some chicken alfredo in front of Eren.

He put a glass of iced tea by Mikasa's side of the table, and then a black coffee on Eren's side.

Mikasa said thank you, then picked up her fork and ate her meal slowly, as did Eren. As they ate our meals, Mikasa could only think about the brunette sitting in front of her.

Mikasa Ackerman admired his lean figure; his beautiful green eyes, his rich and brown hair, his perfectly toned arms, his sharp jaw line. Honestly, to Mikasa, he's...

"...kind of cute." Mikasa muttered.

"What was that?" Eren stated. Mikasa hadn't realized that she had spoken out loud, so she covered her mouth and flushed bright red.

"N-Nothing! I-I just said... that this food is good!" She said, stumbling on her words.

"Oh, yeah. I'm glad that you enjoy it." He said, smiling. Seeing his smile made Mikasa automatically reciprocate the action by giving him a closed-eye smile.

When Mikasa opened her eyes, she noticed something on his cheeks. Actually, it was on his whole face. 'Wait...
.
.
.
.
.
is he blushing?'