001: Meeting Him

-

"Father! Come back!" Mikasa cried as tears rolled down her check. She fell to the floor and began to force herself to cry while clutching a fist in front of her chest.

"And cut!" The director yelled. The lights dimmed as the camera stopped rolling. She finally stood to her feet and wiped away the fake tears that she had just produced for the previous scene.

"Awesome work, Ackerman. We can definitely use all of these scenes." The director said as the actress approached him. She smiled at his words.

"Thank you." Mikasa said before walking to Petra.

"Alright, you have no plans for the rest of the day today. So, today's a free day for you." Petra said.

"Understood. Thanks Ms— I mean Petra." Mikasa stammered. She nodded and smiled as Mikasa walked into the dressing room. She took off the overdramatic, uncomfortable laced dress she was wearing and put on my normal clothes.

She wore a simple black dress with lacing at the top and black heels. She had a small black purse and silver bracelets as accessories. Mikasa didn't bother with make up today, and her hair was up in a bun.

As she had finished changing, she grabbed her journal and left the room. She met up with Petra—since she was be Mikasa ride—at the front doors.

On her way over Mikasa heard a crash coming from a room, followed by a male groaning in distress. She decided to slowly open the door and see what the commotion was all about when she saw a boy with chocolate brown hair sitting on the floor with boxes scattered about.

"Ah...shit." He muttered to himself. He got up and quickly turned around, only to make eye-contact with Mikasa. His emerald eyes were so enchanting.

"Oh! Sorry for all the commotion!" He quickly apologized while scratching the back of his neck. Mikasa could sense his insecurity through his tone.

She opened the door wider to take a bigger peek inside and saw some stuff on the floor.

"What's going on here?" Mikasa asked in confusion. He quickly rushed over to the stuff on the floor and picked them up.

"N-nothing!" He stuttered. Mikasa raised an eyebrow as she took a step inside the room. The boxes had the word "fragile" written on them in bold, which only made her more suspicious.

"What's really going on here?" She asked him. He sighed, but hesitantly turned around to look at her.

"I uh... dropped a few boxes with stuff inside them." He said. Mikasa snorted.

"Is that it?" She laughed. He slowly nodded, but she still sensed something else.

She slowly walked behind him and saw multiple glass products scattered about on the floor, and one had a small chip.

Mikasa immediately recognized the fact that they were props and grew nervous. This kid would have his ass handed to him if he broke anything.

Mikasa didn't even think before she began to pick up the props as she helped him put them back in the box.

"Oh no! You don't have to do that! Levi Ackerman will freak out if he finds out that one of his prized actresses were helping some lowlife like me." The guy said. The actress threw her head back in a chortle as she continued to help, refusing to stop.

"Trust me, Levi has had it with me. I don't think he'll care too much about me helping you put away some props." She laughed, thinking back to her agency.

Levi Ackerman worked with her, and it's irony in how they have the same last name is uncanny. Some even think that they're related, but they aren't in the slightest. But he does act like the dad that she never had sometimes, looking out for me and such.