012: He Likes You

Eren stood by a gate that had a sign that read "26B" over it. He tapped his foot impatiently as multiple people which suitcases in their grip left the gate and passed him.

He was waiting for a certain someone to come into his line of sight.

A certain someone with blond hair, blue eyes, and a cheerful demeanor. That certain someone is also Eren's best friend.

As Eren watched a couple pass him, he could see that certain someone also pass him as they completely missed him.

Eren smiled before inching closer to that certain someone before scaring them by saying "boo!", as Eren put his hand on their shoulder.

"Jeez, Eren." The blond said before turning around to face his friend.

Eren smiled as they both made eye-contact. "It's great to see that you're still a scaredy-cat as usual, Ar!" Eren chuckled.

They gave each other a bro hug before Armin questioned the thing in Eren's grasp. Eren smiled as he held it up and gave it to Armin.

"It's yours. A gift." Eren said as he handed it over. Armin smiled as he took it before saying "thanks" as he peeked into the bag.

The two walked through the airport to the parking space where Eren parked his car. They got into Eren's car where Eren has planned to drive them out to Armin's house.

"I almost didn't notice you with your new cut." Eren said, pointing out Armin's hair. Armin smiled as he view his hair in a mirror.

"Yeah, I decided to trim it." Armin said. He viewed Eren then. "What about you? Your hairs is getting quite long." Armin asked.

"I never thought of it as a problem. If anything, I'd probably just tie it up." Eren shrugged as he drove.

"Now, let's talk about you Ar." Eren said, smirking.

"Oh god." Armin muttered to himself, already knowing what was coming.

"Did you find your soulmate?" Eren teased the blond. Armin blushed at the way Eren had worded it.

"Gosh, you make it sound so corny." Armin muttered, flustered.

"Haha, so did you?" Eren sincerely asked. Armin's shrugged.

"I guess I found someone who I like. She lives out here too, but I'm not sure we'll be able to take it any further since she doesn't live that close." Armin shrugged. Eren looked at his friend then, dumbfounded.

"What?" Armin asked.

"I can't believe it. My little girl found a crush." Eren continued to tease.

"Oh lord, don't remind me." Armin groaned, referenceing to a time in high school where his hair was grown out pretty long and one of his classmates mistook him for being female.

Eren continues to tease Armin about it to this day which tends to make him a bit uncomfortable.

"And you? Have you made any progress on that one girl. Was her name Mila?" Armin asked, looking at Eren now.

"Her name is Mikasa. And not really, but I did tell her about the kiss." Eren admitted.

"Really? What did she think?" Armin asked, impending an immediate answer.

"She was a bit flustered, but turns out that she already knew. She asked if I enjoyed it, so I admitted to her that I did. Then I asked her and she said that doesn't remember, but she's sure that she also enjoyed it." Eren said.

Armin smiled before falling back into his seat as he pouted like a toddler. "It's not fair that my love life is making no progress." He whined.

Eren chuckled as he continued to drive as they entered a highway. "Be patient. You'll find them someday." Eren said, smiling.
-