011: Enjoy It

Eren stated at the ceiling in his bedroom, dumbfounded. His thoughts were like paint as the blank ceiling was like his canvas.

He illustrated what happened earlier that day onto the ceiling in his mind when a blush slowly crept its way across his nose and cheeks.

Eren's mind could only travel back to when he saw Mikasa. When he saw her and realized how beautiful she actually is.

Then, he thought back to how her face looked. It looked... apprehensive. Was she scared of him?

Or maybe she was scared of what he'd think of her?

"Regardless of what I think, I really should make it up to her. I know that I've already apologized, but maybe I should give her a gift." Eren muttered to himself.

He sprung out of bed and walked towards his computer on a table to search for ideas. He knew that she liked wine, but that was about it.

He really didn't have much to go off of.

"Wait a minute." Eren stated, his mind thinking of an idea.

He went onto a website, then searched for a contact number on that website. When he found an email that he could contact, he quickly sent a message to the email.

Eren had just sent an email to Annie's business email to ask her for some information on Mikasa. He just had to know what Mikasa likes to gift her something.

Eren sighed once the email was sent, then stood up from where he was seated. He walked to the mini-fridge that was in his room, only to see that it was empty.

Eren then walked to the fridge in his kitchen, only to see that barely anything was in there as well. Eren sighed and threw his head back.

"I guess I'm going shopping." He said.
-

Eren knocked on the door to Mikasa's condo. He was fidgety as he held a gift bag in his hand.

"Everything in here is shitty." He mumbled as he peaked into the bag.

The door clicked, then opened as Mikasa appeared from the other side of the door. Mikasa's eyes widened in surprise, seeing Eren, as Eren smiled awkwardly.

Eren viewed her outfit and saw her wearing a light grey, small dress with lacing as the trim. Much to Eren's dismay, the dress unfortunately covered up what was underneath it.

"Eren. What a... pleasant surprise." Mikasa said, her tone awkward as her position shifted uncomfortably.

"Uhh, yeah." Eren said, averting his eyes. He couldn't look at Mikasa normally without seeing the image he saw earlier that day.

"So, what brings you here?" Mikasa asked as she forced a smile to lighten up the mood.

"I wanted to apologize for today, Mikasa. I really didn't have any ulterior motives and I didn't mean to see you like that." Eren said. Mikasa sighed.

"Eren, its okay. You don't seem like the type of guy to even do that. And remember, call me Mika." Mikasa said, a forced smile still on her face.

"Right, Mika. Anyway, what I did was wrong for invading your privacy like that. You might not accept this, but please take this gift. It's terrible, I know, but I didn't know what else to do." Eren admitted.

Mikasa took the gift from his grasp and peeked inside the bag. She smiled... and this time it felt warm, despite how weak her smile was.

"Eren, it's fine. You didn't have too." Mikasa said, meeting eyes with him again. Eren blushed as their eyes met, only being able to see her half-naked body in his mind.

"Plus, I should be apologizing. You shouldn't have to had viewed my disgusting body—"

"You're not disgusting. You're beautiful." Eren said, passionately as he instinctively took her hands. Mikasa blushed, startled, as her pupils dilated.

"Ah, sorry." Eren said, removing his hands from Mikasa's. Eren scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Then, he remembered something.

He didn't tell her about the kiss yet.

"Speaking of which, I have to tell you something." Eren proclaimed. Mikasa looked at him as she lightly tilted her head.

"So, i-it's about that night we drank together. I should've told you earlier though, and I'm sorry in advance." Eren said, apologizing before he even got to the point.

"But we kissed." Eren bluntly spat out. He felt a wave of relief just wash over him as he finished his statement, proud.

"I know." Mikasa quietly said. "I saw it on my cameras, but it baffles me that you didn't immediately tell me about it. Were you scared?"

Eren gulped as his eyes widened. 'She knew?' He thought.

"Um, I didn't tell you because I didn't know if you'd like it as much as I—" Eren cut himself off as he inhaled sharply. Mikasa looked at him in confusion as she tried to piece together what he might've said.

"Well, umm, it's not that big of a deal to be honest." Mikasa said as she averted her eyes, flustered. "I enjoyed it." She muttered, not loud enough for him to hear.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Anyway, what were you saying? You didn't think I'd enjoy it as what?" Mikasa asked.

"I-I... Well... it's nothing! Nothing, never mind." Eren said, becoming more and more flustered as he turned redder and redder.

Mikasa racked her brain, trying to put together what he might've said. It bothered her not knowing.

She finally came to terms with it, her eyes widening as she realized it. She blushed a deep shade of red as she put a hand over her mouth, slightly shocked, flustered, and slightly taken aback as well.

"Wait. Could it be... that you enjoyed it?" Mikasa asked. Eren gulped as he inhaled sharply.

He looked around the lobby he was in, as if searching for the answer in his surroundings. Mikasa stood their, impatiently awaiting an answer.

Then, Eren finally exhaled his same breath as he answered Mikasa's question, his emerald green eyes meeting her's.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes, I did."