014: His Place

1 Day Ago*

"What?!" Mikasa yelled back to Armin, over the music. She couldn't seem to decipher what he has said over the music, despite the fact that he whispered it in her ear.

Armin chuckled, taking a long gulp of his vodka before replying with a "nothing!" Mikasa looked at him, raising an eyebrow as she was curious about his previous statement.

All she could decipher was Armin saying "like", which only made Mikasa believe the worst.

'Does Eren like someone else? Was Armin telling me to back off if I liked Eren? What did he mean?' Mikasa pondered, her mind racing.

Armin looked at Mikasa and tilted his head before raising a brow. "You okay?" He yelled over the music. Mikasa looked at Armin before smiling like an idiot.

"I'm fine." She replied.
-

Mikasa has taken 4 shots by now while Armin refused to take more than 3, including the one in his hands. They were chatting, but Mikasa's mind couldn't stay on track. She seemed... distracted.

Armin let out a sigh as he tapped the bar table. Mikasa looked at Armin as he set his shot glass on the counter.

"I'm tapping out." Armin said, rubbing his head slightly in discomfort. Mikasa smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Didn't you only take 3 shots?" Mikasa asked in a teasing manner. Armin nodded shamelessly as he swung his feet off the bar stool.

"I don't drink as much as my friend does over there." Armin admitted, his forefinger pointing to a figure in the crowd. Mikasa's eyes looked towards where Armin gestured at and was slightly taken aback.

Her scarf was on her chin, so the smile that tugged at her lips was evident. Her eyes lit up, butterflies forming in her stomach just from his presence. Armin noticed her reaction and smirked as he fashioned up an idea in his mind.

"I think that I'm going to go home now." Armin said. Mikasa nodded absentmindedly as her attention was focused on the other male. Armin blocked Mikasa's line of sight as he approached his friend, Eren.

He told Eren something, causing Eren to glance over at Mikasa and smile.

The two waved goodbye to each other and as Armin left the club, Eren approached Mikasa. Mikasa's mind became frazzled as she struggled to try to look preoccupied before Eren came over.

Her attempts were futile nonetheless because Eren's reasons of approaching her were to occupy her himself.

"I didn't take you as one to come to clubs like these." Eren said. Mikasa shrugged before leaning into her seat.

"Neither did I." Mikasa confessed.

"Oh?"

"Yup. I'm here with my friend, but as always she already left and I'm still here because I love my drinks too much."

Eren chuckled at her statement as he sat himself down on a stool.

"But you can't hold them really well, can you?" Eren asked, smirking as he thought back to when he drank with Mikasa. Mikasa laughed before falling down her 5th shot.

"You caught me there." Mikasa said before a hiccup left her lips. Eren watched as Mikasa ordered another round of her shot before his mind trailed into a certain thought.

"Do you have a ride home?" Eren asked. Mikasa thought before shaking her head slowly, cautious to not cause a headache.

"Want me to take you? Your pretty drunk." Eren asked. Mikasa smirked, her mind losing all focus as the alcohol in her body swept her over, making her drunk.