030: Your Life Is Yours

Mikasa found herself being carried up some stairs as she was rested upon Eren's back. She stirred from her sleep, noticing that Eren had been carrying on with their plans with Mikasa on his back.

He carried both of their bags, along with Mikasa, and the noirette could only imagine how much pain he must be in.

Before she could open her mouth to speak, Eren had swung the door to their hotel room.

He stumbled in the room, dropping the bags as the door closed automatically behind him and locked.

Eren collapsed into bed with a sigh of relief, Mikasa falling onto bed beside him.

"You could've woken me up." Mikasa stated simply as she sat up.

Eren shrugged as he sat up, already aware about Mikasa awakening. "You were just so peaceful and cute. I couldn't disturb that." He teased with a smirk.

Mikasa rolled her eyes mirthfully with a slight blush on her cheeks. She stood up from the bed, deciding to look around to see what room they had.

There was a Tv in front of the King sized bed, and bathroom to the left with a huge bathtub, a shower, a toilet, and double vanity sinks.

Mikasa instantly blushed when she saw that there was only one bed in the room, but she quickly shook the feeling away.

"Are you hungry?" Eren called out to Mikasa.

She turned to him, seeing him sitting on the edge of his bed whilst scrolling through something on his phone.

Mikasa nodded, "yeah," as she walked over to him.

She sat beside him, seeing what he was looking at on his phone to see him scrolling through nearby restaurants.

"There's this place that has a good rating on yelp. It's a 12 minute drive." Eren said.

Mikasa looked at it, but judging by the rumbling sounding from her stomach she would be willing to eat anything.

"Yeah, we can go. Let me just go take a shower." Mikasa said.

Eren nodded, letting Mikasa go to her bag to grab some shower supplies and clothing before she disappeared into the bathroom.

Eren grabbed his own clothing and he changed as Mikasa took a shower.
-

Mikasa exited the bathroom, seeing Eren sitting down on the bed on his phone.

"I'm ready."

Eren looked up when he heard her words and immediately blushed.

Mikasa wore a white top with a cut down the middle, perfectly exposing her pale skin in between her breasts. Along with the shirt were some shorts that were navy blue in color with a floral design.

Eren felt embarrassed, since all he wore were some khakis with a navy blue button up that was rolled up at the sleeves to his elbow pit, exposing his toned forearm.

"Wow..." he mused, unable to stop the word from sounding out of his mouth. He looked completely dumbfounded and he had a blush on his face too.

"Sorry, is this too much?" Mikasa asked, looking down to her clothing. Eren quickly shook his head, standing up to approach Mikasa.

It was then when he noticed that her long hair had loose curls at the bottom.

"No, no..." he began, "you look beautiful." He said.

Mikasa blushed, smiling as she eyed him up and down. "You don't look too bad yourself." She commented.

He smiled at her words.