032: Confessions

A month and a half passed.

Mikasa had been working nonstop, working up the money to give to Jean. Eren was working hard as well to help Mikasa, but not only for just that.

He also planned on doing something with her.

Mikasa sat in her living room, petting her dog as she finally decided to relax. This was one of her few moments she had to herself and she planned on taking advantage of it.

When her door swung open, she looked over to see Annie walk into the living room. She had two grocery bags in her hand and she placed them on the kitchen counter before she plopped herself onto the seat next to Mikasa.

"How's your day been so far?" Annie asked through a sigh as she took off her jacket. Mikasa shrugged, sitting up as she continued to pet Miele in her hands.

"Tiring. You?" She asked. It was now when Mikasa noticed the bright smile that failed to dissipate on Annie's face.

"Good." Annie responded, but Mikasa knew that it was much more than just 'good.'

"Are you sure? That's smile on your face is saying much more." Mikasa pointed out.

Annie blinked, just now noticing the smile that was resting upon her lips. However, she didn't care to remove it. "Well... it's just that Armin and I were hanging out the majority of the time whilst you and Eren were out of town." She began.

Mikasa rose a brow, leaning in as she smirked. "And?"

"So, we may or may not currently be in a relationship." Annie said, bitting her lip as she suppressed a light giggle.

Mikasa's smirk formed into one of mischief. "What else?" She asked, noticing that there was much more to the story.

Annie blushed, averting eye contact as her smile grew impossibly bigger. Mikasa rose a brow, leaning closer.

"What else is there to the story, Annie Leonhardt?" Mikasa echoed.

Annie sighed, deciding that she wasn't going to keep anything from her best friend. "I..." she paused, taking in a deep breath before she finished, "I lost my virginity!" She exclaimed.

She let out a sigh of relief, finally getting that off her chest. She looked over to Mikasa to see her taken aback, jaw dropped and eyes widened.

"You did?!" She exclaimed in shock. Annie nodded slowly, her bright red blush unwavering. Mikasa smiled brightly, throwing her arm around Annie's shoulder. "Was it fun?" She teased.

Annie let out an awkward chuckle, pushing Mikasa away. "It's embarrassing to talk about." Annie admitted.

Mikasa nodded in understanding, leaning back into her couch. "Alright, we won't talk about it." She said.

Annie nodded, then quickly turned the conversation onto Mikasa. "What about you and Eren? You and him seem to have some chemistry together." Annie pronounced, wiggling her eyebrows.

Mikasa scoffed mirthfully as she smirked. "Nothing as exciting as what happened between you and Armin happened with us." Mikasa said, grinning.

Annie rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm serious. What happened?" She asked.

Mikasa shrugged, sitting up slightly. "I dunno really. We confessed our love for each other, but we never said that we were specifically dating or anything." Mikasa said.

Annie hummed in response, nodding slowly. "Anything heated happen in the relationship yet?" Annie asked, making her eyebrows dance again.

Mikasa blushed a shade of bright red, becoming flustered. She picked up a throw pillow at her side, throwing it at Annie's face.