Epilogue

"Mommy!"

Mikasa turned to face the source of the familiar voice and saw her daughter running up to her. She jumped up and Mikasa caught her in her arms, hugging her tightly as she also made sure not to squish her own stomach.

"Hi, Yuma. Did you have fun at school?" Mikasa asked, lowering Yuma to the floor. Mikasa grabbed Yuma's small hand, engulfing it in hers as they walked to her car.

"Yup! Today me and Mokoto talked a lot in recess!" The young girl responded. Her smile widened upon saying the boy's name, her cheek flushing bright pink.

Mikasa raised a brow at this, looking at her daughter suspiciously. "You and Mokoto seem to be getting pretty close." She said.

Yuma's smile impossibly widened as she giggled. "Yeah! We're best friends!"

Mikasa smiled. "Just don't tell Daddy, okay?" She hummed.

Yuma nodded. "Okay." She said, although she didn't fully understand why her mother was acting like this.

Mikasa helped her 6 year old daughter into the backseat of the car, helping her buckle up in her carseat. She then sat herself down on the drivers seat, starting the car up before she drove home.
-

When Mikasa pulled up to the driveway, she saw a familiar red car parked in the street in front of their house. Yuma seemed to recognize it too because her face lit up, her eyes sparkling.

"Is that Auntie's car?" She asked.

Mikasa hummed. "Yeah."

Yuma unbuckled herself and nearly tripped as she got out of her mother's car. The garage door was unlocked, and all she had to do was open it before she ran inside.

In the kitchen was Armin, who stood by the sink. He did the dishes and when both females walked into the room, he seemed to finish his task.

"Hey, Armin." Mikasa said.

Armin nodded, "sup."

Yuma ran up to Armin, wrapping her small arms around him. "Hi, Uncle Armin! When did you come back from your trip?" She asked.

Armin smiled. "Just yesterday. How was your day, Yuma?"

"It was fun!"

Yuma let go of Armin and turned to her mother, raising a brow. "Can I go to my bedroom?"

Mikasa nodded. "Sure."

Yuma walked to the stairs upon hearing her news, skipping up the steps to her bedroom which was on the second floor.

"Where's Annie?" Mikasa asked, setting her keys down in a drawer.

"She went out shopping. I insisted on going for her... but you know how she is."

Mikasa hummed, nodding. "Well, she's a stubborn one alright. Even though she just gave birth and should be resting, we both know that that's unexpected of her."

Armin chuckled. "Ain't that the truth." He said.

The garage door opened before closing, making Mikasa turn around to see who entered the house. She saw her husband, Eren, walk into the living room, a smile on his face.

"Hi, Angel." He said.

Mikasa smiled. "Hey there, Hot Stuff." Mikasa greeted back.

Eren turned to Armin. "Hey, Ar. When did you get here?"

"An hour ago." Armin responded.

Eren hummed in response, hanging his coat on the coat rack. He turned to Mikasa once he finished, wrapping his arms around his wife from the back. Mikasa looked over her shoulder, her eyes drifting shut as she leaned up and kissed his cheek.