007: Mika

Mikasa walked through a mall with her wandering. Her silver eyes looked for a certain someone. A certain someone with blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and what others describe as a "resting-bitch face".

And that certain also happens to be Mikasa's best friend.

"Miki!" A feminine voice called out to the dark-haired female. Mikasa pivoted her view, her hand on her white scarf to prevent it from falling and revealing her face.

There, Mikasa saw that certain someone.

"Hey, An." Mikasa said as she approached the female with blonde hair.

And that certain someone was Annie Leonhardt.

"Long time no see, huh?" Annie said as they hugged each other. Mikasa nodded as she pulled her scarf down to her neck.

"I know. How was your trip?" Mikasa asked. Annie smiled as she held up a small bag.

"It was great! I also got what you wanted." Annie said. Mikasa smiled as she took the bag from Annie's hands.

She looked inside and saw two bottles of wine that she had asked Annie to bring back from her trip.

"I knew I could count on you!" Mikasa cried. Annie threw her head back in a chortle, her blonde hair slightly falling over her eyes.

"Did you ever doubt me?" Annie inquired, although she already knew the answer.
-

Mikasa and Annie walked into a store within the mall and went to shop for some clothing. Mikasa, however, didn't need much clothing because of previous shopping trip with Eren.

Unlike Mikasa, Annie need to get some clothing after her trip. Annie was a photographer, so she often traveled different places to get pictures to upload to her website. There, she got customers for weddings, parties, and et cetera.

As Mikasa waited for Annie to pick out some clothes, Annie turned and looked at her friend with a mischievous smirk.

"Say, Miki. I know that I was only gone for a week and a half but..." Annie's voice trailed off as she nudged Mikasa slightly. Mikasa looked at Annie, as if she already knew what she meant, and sighed.

"No, Annie. I don't have a boyfriend." Mikasa said. Annie frowned and looked at Mikasa was a certain type of face.

"Come on, Miki." Annie whined. "Do you at least have someone on your mind?" She asked.

Mikasa blushed, her mind immediately wandering to Eren. She shook the thought away and turned back to Annie, only to see that a wide grin has spread throughout her face.

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"Why did you hesitate, Miki? Do you actually have someone on your mind? A crush maybe?" She inquired.

"N-No one in particular." Mikasa muttered.

"Miki, come on. We've been best friends for a while now, so I deserve to know." Annie pouted. Mikasa sighed, giving in.

"There is one guy. But I don't consider him a crush!" Mikasa blurted our, Eren remaining on her mind.

"Then what is he then? Your boyfriend?" Annie asked, the word "boyfriend" easily rolling off her tongue.