020: Fourty Percent

"And cut!" The director shouted. The lights dimmer after his words were spoken, and Mikasa let out a breath of fresh air.

"Good work. Our final episode and finished now!" The director announced. Mikasa smiled, feeling a sudden wave of relief roll over her.

'I did it...' Mikasa smiled.

Mikasa excused herself from onset and went to the changing room. She took off her dress, took her hair out of his weirdly formal style, and put on her other clothing.

"Mikasa-san?" Petra's voice sounded from the other side of the door. Mikasa approached the door and opened it then.

"Yes?" She asked, seeing Petra looking at her.

"The others want to go out to grab a drink, and they are wondering if you'd like to go." Petra said. Mikasa thought about it for a moment before realizing how boring that actually sounded.

"Uh, I'll have to take a pass on that." Mikasa said with a smile. Petra had to force her smile to remain bright as she responded to her.

"Are you sure? A lot of people are going." Petra stated. Mikasa felt oddly unrelaxed at hearing the fact that a lot of people would be attending this.

"Yeah, um, I would. But my friend wants to do something with me today." Mikasa responded with an awkward laugh. Petra clicked her tongue.

"Well, that's a shame, but there's nothing we can do about that. Anyway, I'll be waiting for you in the car." Petra offered. Mikasa nodded then before slowly closing the door.

She sighed before grabbing her purse along with her phone before leaving.

Walking with a group of people, Mikasa could see Eren in the crowd. A mix of emotions went flying through Mikasa's head and before she could stop herself, Mikasa found herself speaking with the brunette.

"Are you going drinking with them?" Mikasa asked. Eren nodded, playing his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"Yeah, I don't have anything better to do. Are you?" Eren asked. Mikasa chuckled awkwardly, now feeling the sudden urge to go.

"Yup." She stated. Eren smiled at her statement.

"Okay, see you there." And with that, Eren left.

As Eren left, Mikasa felt suddenly conflicted. She hadn't the slightest clue as to why she suddenly wanted to attended this outing until she remembered her conversation with Petra.

'Was this... love? Am I really falling in love?'

Mikasa's phone rang, snapping her back to reality.

It was Petra.

"Mikasa-san? Are you ready?" Petra's voice was heard on the other side of the phone. Mikasa closed her eyes before responding.

"Yes, but uhh... Petra." Mikasa began. "I changed my mind, I want to go drinking." She said.

It was silent a bit before Petra's sigh of what was hopefully relief was heard.

"I'm glad that you're deciding to come. I'll be outside." Petra said. Mikasa nodded, forgetting that she was on the phone and her nod couldn't be seen. However, Petra hung up anyway.
-

   Mikasa walked in to the private room her company had ordered and nearly collapsed with the humidity and smell of alcohol. At least in clubs they have air conditioning, but this place felt extremely warm.

   She could see Levi in the corner drinking with a few people, but when Petra approached him it seemed as if a new light was turn on within him.