006: Anger

"Thanks for driving me home again." Mikasa proclaimed as she stood outside of Eren's car.

Eren sat in the drivers seat of his black, ford truck as Mikasa stood outside of it. Her body leaned on the truck as she peeked her head through his window to speak with him.

"No problem, Mikasa." Eren said with a grin. "Or perhaps I should call you... Mikasa-chan?" He teased with a grin that spelled trouble.

"Ha-ha, sure prop boy. Whatever you want." Mikasa giggled, teasing as well, as she pulled her white scarf up to her mouth.

"So, I'll see you later?" Eren asked. Mikasa nodded as she fixed the dark tinted glasses on her face.

"Yeah. Sure thing." Mikasa stated, agreeing with Eren's statement. Eren started his car back up and finally began to drive off.

Mikasa waved goodbye before the black truck sped off into the distance and disappeared from her sight. Then, she walked into the building where he condo was.
-

As Mikasa stepped onto the wooden floors of her condominium, lights automatically turned on and lit up the hallway. The girl who owned the priceless home placed her keys down onto her marble kitchen island after removing her footwear.

"I'm finally home." She sighed in relief. As Mikasa walked to her kitchen fridge, she heard the sound of little feet pitter-patter against the wooden floor.

Mikasa turned her body to face the noise and saw her Corgi charging after her. Mikasa smiled as her dog, Miele, jumped onto her knees with her small tail wagging left to right.

"Hi Miele!" Mikasa said with an excited tone in her voice. The noirette was glad to see her dog after a long day, so she excitedly patted her head.

As she was enjoying her precious free time with her dog, Mikasa heard a clicking sound behind her.

She turned and immediately realized that it was her door opening. She groaned, knowing exactly who it was.

The door swung opened as Levi's not-so-intimidating figure walked into the room. Mikasa approached him almost squeamishly as she kept her hands to her side.

"Hey." She quietly said. Levi sighed as he took off her glasses and her hat.

"You don't have to wear your disguise in your own house. Plus, you're going to get sweaty with that scarf on." Levi proclaimed as he placed her glasses and her hat next to her keys.

"God, this place is a mess." Levi fussed as he walked towards Mikasa's living room. He traced his forefinger along a wooden table, then picked his finger up only to see that it had also picked up some dust.

"You need to clean this place more often." Levi said. Mikasa rolled her eyes.

"Did you come here just to complain about my living space?" Mikasa asked. Levi didn't even turn his head as he answered her with an irritated "no".

Levi then walked towards a laptop that sat on the wooden coffee table that he had just inspected. He unlocked it, for he knew Mikasa's password, and went onto a famous a website that had all the news articles about tedious drama.

"What are you—"
"Just watch." Levi cut Mikasa off as he clicked on the latest article.

The heading read "THE FAMOUS MIKASA ACKERMAN SPOTTED WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND?!", in bold letters and in italics.

The front picture was an image of Mikasa and Eren from earlier that day. The two were hugging, and you could barely see Eren's face. Despite that, Levi still knew who it was.

"Do you mind explaining to me why you decided that hanging out with the prop guy was more important than our meeting?" Levi growled, his tone low and cold.

Just hearing Levi call Eren "the prop guy" angered Mikasa enough.

"His name is Eren." Mikasa said, her tone also low.

"Does it look like I care about his stupid name? No! I care about this article, and what it just costed you!" Levi snarled, his voice sounding hostile.

"Are you scared of what it costed me? Or are you scared of what it costed you?!" Mikasa argued back.

"I'm scared of what it costed us! Clearly, all you're thinking about is your stupid prop boy. News flash Mikasa, once that movie company finds this article, they'll post about you missing their meeting to hang out with Eren!" Levi retorted.

Mikasa looked down, anger boiling up inside of her. She balled her hands into a fist as she felt the urge to take her anger out on something. To her, it always seemed like Levi only had two emotions;

Anger and Monotonous.

"I know that, Levi. Just... leave me be right now." Mikasa said as she averted her eyes. Levi crossed his arms as he raised an eyebrow.

"I'll fix this, okay? Trust me." Mikasa said. Her tone of voice contradicted her statement, for she sounded far from confident. Levi worried that Mikasa would become blinded by her anger, but he knew that he could do no more.

"Fine." Levi gave in, sighing. He walked towards Mikasa's front door, completely ignoring Miele as she growled at him.

Miele never really did like Levi.

Levi, before leaving the condo, looked at Mikasa, despite her back being turned to him. "I hope we can depend on you." Levi stated before leaving the condo, the door slamming shut behind him.
-

Mikasa rubbed her hands together as she looked at her punching bag. She balled her hands up into fists as she prepared herself by lightly jumping on her feet.

Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore a purple sports bra along with some shorts.

As Mikasa jumped on her feet, her hair also bounced up and down as she threw her fists to her blue and black free standing punching bag.

Her hard punch caused the bag to shake, but that didn't stop the black haired girl from continuing to throw punches.

Beads of sweat trickled down Mikasa's neck, soaking her sports bra. Her anger spread throughout her body, filling herself up with fire.

Her fists flew more and more as she exclaimed in anger.

"People need to learn to mind their own fucking business!" Mikasa cried. "It's not my fault my car fucking broke down! Assholes need to think before they post online!" Mikasa continued.

"They're so stupid!" Mikasa exclaimed as she threw her fist one last time.

Eren.

An image of Eren smiling flashed through Mikasa's mind. She stopped her fist and held the free stand bag before it fell to the floor from all of her hard hits.

She sighed in relief as she looked at her knuckles, only to see that they were bruised. Her porcelain-colored knuckles became stained with the color red because of her blood.

Mikasa exhaled as she let go of her bag and fell onto the mat on the floor. She sighed as she looked at her bloodied up knuckles.
.
.
.
.
.
"What am I doing?" Mikasa asked herself.

A/N: My chapters here are going to be a little different compared to my story chapters from my other stories.

In "Prostitue Stained Love", each chapter ranged from 1560-2200 words. Here, each chapter ranges from 900-1480 words.

Because of this, I'll update my stories more frequently, and I can finally have a schedule.

My schedule now is every Sunday, I post 1 chapter, and then by the following Monday I post another. Therefore, I post 2 chapters after 8 days.

I hope that you can be able to accept this new change so I can update more often for both of us.