Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to Y/N screaming, so I kept shaking her to wake up. When she finally woke up, she looked at me and hugged all of a sudden and I hugged her back tightly.

"Jungkook, I-I s-saw Eunwoo hurting you and everyone else that I care about." She said while crying in my shoulder.

"It was just a dream Y/N, we're all okay." I told her while rubbing her back up and down. She then sat on my lap and held onto me tighter. After hugging for five more minutes, we pulled away and I looked at the time and it was time for me to get up. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Y/N POV:

I didn't want to go back to sleep, so I went downstairs to the living room and sat down with my knees to chest. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs but I didn't look knowing who it was. Jungkook walked into the kitchen and I was sitting alone in the living room trying to forget the nightmare I had. I felt the couch sink down and I looked and saw Jungkook handing me a plate with food. I took it and started eating.

"Don't stay home because of me Jungkook, you have to go to practice." I told him knowing what he was thinking.

"Are you sure Y/N?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm sure, don't worry about me Kookie." I said smiling at him.

"Okay, but I'm calling you when I'm on my break." He said standing up and walking to the kitchen with our dishes. I smiled knowing I have such a caring and sweet husband. I then heard Y/D/N crying, so I stood up and went upstairs to her room. I opened the door and walked to her and picked her up.

"Are you hungry sweetie?" I asked her.

"Yes I am mommy." She answered me giving me a cute pouty face.

"Let's go get you something to eat then." I told her while walking out of the room. I walked downstairs and saw Jungkook at the door. He looked at us and smiled. He then walked to us and kissed me on the lips goodbye and kissed Y/D/N on the head. She then kissed him on the cheek causing me to smile.

"I'll see you two beautiful ladies when I get home." He said walking to the door.

"Be safe daddy." His daughter said causing him to smile showing his bunny teeth.

"I will sweetheart, bye bye." He said walking out of the house. I then took her to the kitchen and put her in her high chair and went to get her something to eat. When I got her food, I gave it to her and I sat down to feed her. While I was feeding her, the phone rang. I stood up and grabbed the phone and walked back to Y/D/N to continue feeding her while on the phone.

"Hello." I answered.
"Hi Y/N." The voice said.
"Oh hi Mark, how are you doing?" I asked him.
"Tired, how about you?"
"I'm doing great, how is your tour going?"
"It's going great, man I sure love my fans they scream our names."
"Y/D/N is a fan of yours too, she screams when she sees you on TV."
"Does she scream for her dad too?"
"Of course she does."
"I have to go now, my manager is calling me."
"Okay, have fun and stay safe."
"I will, bye Y/N and tell your daughter I said hi."
"Okay I will bye Mark."
"Bye." He said before hanging up.

I finished feeding Y/D/N and put her on the floor and she ran to the living room. I went in the kitchen and washed the dishes.

5 minutes later

When I finished washing dishes, I went in the living room and turned on the TV and I started watching the news. While I was watching TV, Y/D/N climbed up on the couch and cuddled into me. I started getting a bit sleepy, so I laid down with Y/D/N on my chest and we both fell asleep.

On the news:

"Breaking news: A prisoner has broken out of prison. His name is Cha Eunwoo, if you see him call the police immediately, do not approach him as he is a dangerous criminal. Remember, call the police if you see him and again do not approach him. We will keep you updated. Now onto the weather.
___________________________________
It turns out Eunwoo escaped, what do you think he's planning?