Chapter 39

Namjoon's POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing, so I got out of bed and walked to it then answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey Namjoon." J-Hope said.
"Oh hey J-Hope."
"I just wanted to call you and tell you that I'm coming over to your room."
"Okay."
"I'm in front of your door now." He told me.
"I'm walking to it now." I said, hanging up.

Once I got to the door, I opened it and saw a smiling J-Hope.

"Hello Namjoon." He greeted me.

"Hi J-Hope." I greeted, letting him inside.

We walked to the living room and sat down then turned on the TV. When we were flipping through the channels, we came across the news and saw something about Y/N getting kidnapped.

The news:
A young woman named Y/F/N (Your Full Name) was last seen in her hotel room with her husband and her brother. Her husband said that it was by the same man that kidnapped her when they were in Korea. The kidnapper goes by the name of Cha Eunwoo. If anyone has seen them, please report it to the police immediately, I repeat please report it to the police immediately. Now onto the weather for today.

"Where do you think he took her?" I asked him.

"Who knows but I hope they find him and put him away for a very long time." He said.

"Yeah I hope so too." I said, changing the channel. I soon landed on a channel showing a comedy movie. While we were watching the movie, there was a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door then opened it, revealing Taehyung.

"Oh hi Taehyung." I greeted, letting him in.

"Hi Hyungs." He said, walking inside and sitting on the couch next to J-Hope. I went to call for room service to get us breakfast. I dialed in the number and a female voice answered the phone. After ordering us all breakfast, I went back to the couch and sat down next to Taehyung and started watching the movie with them.

7 minutes later

There was a knock at the door signaling the room service arrived. So, I got up and walked to the door then opened it, revealing a pretty girl standing behind the little cart.

"Hello sir, here's what you ordered." She said in a pretty voice.

"Thank you and you can call me Namjoon." I said.

"You're welcome Namjoon." She said, walking away. I took the food into the room and gave them what they wanted. We then started eating while watching the movie.

2 hours later

"We better get going because we have to do a few things but I'll see you later Namjoon." J-Hope told me.

"I'll be in Jin's room if you want me." Taehyung said. They then walked out of the room. I walked back to the living room and started watching another movie that just came on.

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting on the bed in Yoongi's room since he's letting me and his niece and nephew stay here. I was thinking about how to get Y/N back. While I was lost in thought, the door opened and I looked to see Yoongi walking inside.

"Jungkook, what do you want to eat?" He asked me, looking worried.

"I'm not hungry Hyung." I said, looking down.

"You have to eat something Jungkook, I'm not going to let you starve yourself."

"Okay Hyung, I guess I'll eat whatever you make." I said.