Chapter 51 (Bonus)

3 months later

Y/N POV:

We were back in Korea at our own home again. I was in the living room with Y/D/N beside me and Y/S/N on my lap watching TV, when a performance started. I smiled when I saw who's performing, it was BTS performing Mikrokosmos.

I smiled while watching the performance and I heard Y/D/N screaming while she was watching it. Y/S/N was trying to say something but stopped.

"Mommy, I love daddy's voice." Y/D/N said, smiling.

"I do too sweetie." I said, smiling back at her then looked back at the TV. I turned off the TV and I went to feed Y/S/N. I walked to the kitchen with Y/D/N following behind me. I put him in his high chair and Y/D/N sat down in the chair next to him and started playing peekaboo with him. I went to the fridge to make their food while they're playing together.

10 minutes later

When their dinner was finished, I gave them their food and I sat down in front of Y/S/N and started feeding him his food.

"Mommy, when is daddy getting home?" Y/D/N asked me.

"He'll be home soon sweetie." I answered her.

"Okay mommy." She responded, going back to eating. I then heard the door open and close then footsteps walking into the kitchen. I looked and saw Jungkook smiling at us.

"Daddy's home!" Y/D/N yelled, running to Jungkook.

"Yes I am pumpkin." Jungkook said, picking her up and walking towards me.

"Welcome home Kookie." I said, smiling.

"Thanks baby." He said, pecking my lips. He then put Y/D/N back in her chair and walked to Y/S/N and kissed the top of his head causing him to smile and giggle. Me and Jungkook chuckled then he sat down beside me and put his arm around my back.

5 minutes later

When I finished feeding Y/S/N, I was about to stand up to wash the dishes when I heard Y/S/N trying to talk. I turned around and waited for him to speak.

"D-D-Daddy." He stuttered out. Jungkook turned towards me with widened eyes and it soon changed to a smile. I smiled back at Jungkook and walked over to them. I put the plates down on the table and leaned on Jungkook.

"Was that his first word baby?" Jungkook asked me.

"Yes it was Kookie." I answered. I smiled when I saw Jungkook's bunny smile and him leaning closer to Y/S/N and hugged him. After Y/S/N's first word, Jungkook took him to the living to watch some TV before bed. I was in the kitchen washing dishes and soon I finished. I walked into the living room and saw Y/D/N and Y/S/N asleep. I walked over to them and Jungkook looked at me.

"Seems like they're asleep Kookie." I said, pointing at them.

"Huh?" He said, looking at them.

"Let's take them up to their room." I said, picking Y/D/N up and walking upstairs with Jungkook behind me. I then tucked Y/D/N in her bed after changing her to her pajamas. I turned her nightlight on and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I then saw Jungkook walking towards me and wrap his arms around my waist once he was in front of me.

"Why don't we catch up on what we missed baby?" He asked, smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Okay but use protection this time, I don't know if I want another child." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay baby, come to the bedroom then." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bedroom. Once we were in the bedroom, Jungkook closed and locked the door. I was on the bed on my back with Jungkook hovering over me. We then started kissing and soon our clothes were off our bodies and scattered on the floor.
____________________________________
This was a bonus chapter but the end of An Idol's Soulmate. I hope you enjoyed the book. I love you all!!!