Chapter 46

(This is a long chapter)

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the door opening and saw Eunwoo coming inside with food. He sat down in front of me and stared at me. He started feeding me without speaking. When he finished, he stood up and walked out of the room. I was confused why he was acting differently today.

"Why is he not talking to me like he usually does?" I asked myself, in my head.

Eunwoo's POV:

When I walked out of the bedroom, I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I put my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you Y/N, but it's the only way I know to try to get rid of my feelings for you." I said to myself, looking down.

Namjoon's POV:

I was in my room on my phone looking at pictures of us with Y/N. I felt tears falling out of my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and put my phone down. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I opened the fridge and got some things to make a sandwich since I might burn the building down if I try to cook. When I finished making a sandwich, I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I was about to eat when there was a knock at the door. I put my sandwich down and walked to the door opening it, revealing Jimin and Taehyung.

"Oh hi guys." I said, letting them in.

"Hello Hyung." They said, in unison. We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I grabbed my sandwich and started eating.

"Hyung, what were you doing before we came here?" Taehyung asked me.

"I was just looking at pictures of us with Y/N." I answered him.

"I hope we get her back soon, because I miss her she's like a sister to me." Jimin said.

"She's like a sister to all of us." I said, before sighing. We all then became silent, thinking about Y/N. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. When I looked up into the mirror, I started tearing up.

"Y/N, we're trying everything we can to get you away from him but please be okay." I said to myself, looking down.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I heard Jimin ask me.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'll be out in a bit." I said.

"Were you crying?" He asked, worry evident in his voice. I didn't answer him, just continued looking down. I heard him walking towards me and put his hand on my back.

"We all miss her Hyung, but you know we're going to get her back." He said.

"I know we will, but why is it taking us so long to figure out a plan to get her back?"

"I don't know but I hope make have a plan very soon." He said.

"Yeah me too." I said, walking out of the bathroom.

Y/N POV:

I was still trying to think of why Eunwoo isn't talking to me anymore when the door opened. I saw Eunwoo walk inside and sit down in front of me. I looked at him and saw that he was crying.

"What's wrong Eunwoo?" I asked him. He looked at me but didn't say anything just continued staring at me. It looked like he was staring into my soul. He then put his hand on my arm and started rubbing it up and down.

"W-What are you doing Eunwoo?" I asked him, getting scared.

"I-I'm sorry." He said, pulling his arm away. He then looked down and started rubbing his thighs. I don't know why but I was getting worried about what's going on.