Chapter 48

Yoongi's POV:

Me and the members finally came up with a plan to get Y/N back from Eunwoo. Y/F/N agreed to watch the kids while we try to get her back. We decided to wait until night to get her so he won't see us outside the house. I was in the living room looking through social media when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it, I saw Jimin standing in front of me smiling.

"Why are you so happy for Jimin?" I asked him, letting him inside.

"No reason Hyung." He answered me, sitting down on the couch.

"There must be a reason why you're this happy."

"I'm just in a good mood today, that's all." He said.

"Okay then." I said, sitting down next to him. I started scrolling through social media again, looking at posts that A.R.M.Y posted and I saw a post that was a picture of Jungkook and Y/N. They were saying that they hope Y/N can be found and reunited with Jungkook, her kids, and the rest of BTS.

Y/N POV:

I was thinking about something when the door opened and Eunwoo walked inside. He brought over food and started feeding me. While he was feeding me the food, I was looking at him and I saw him trying to look away from me. I soon finished the food and he stood up to leave.

"Wait Eunwoo." I said, when he got to the door.

"What is it?" Eunwoo asked, turning around but not looking at me.

"Why are you trying to avoid looking at me? Did I do something to upset you?"

"No of course you didn't, I'm just trying to get rid of my feelings for you."

"Are you sure that's the only reason?"

"Yeah, can you stop asking me so many questions?!" He said, walking out of the room and slamming the door causing me to jump a little. I looked down and felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry Eunwoo for making you fall for me, I'm a bad person." I mumbled to myself.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the room where Y/F/N is staying in, playing with the kids.

"Do you all want a something to snack on?" Y/F/N asked us.

"Yes I do." Y/D/N answered.

"What about you Jungkook?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I answered her.

"Okay I'll be right back with your snacks." She said, walking out of the room. I then continued playing wrestling with Y/D/N and she got me into a choke hold.

"I got you daddy!" She exclaimed.

"Yes you do pumpkin." I said. I then got out of the choke hold and put her in front of me. I started giving her my fighting look and she gave me one back and we started fighting again. I then heard a knock on the door so I stood up and the next thing I knew, Y/D/N jumped into my back trying to bring me down.

"You silly girl." I said, chuckling. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Jimin.

"Oh hey Jimin Hyung." I greeted him.

"Hello Jungkook and Y/D/N." He greeted both of us, walking inside.

"Hi Uncle Jiminie." Y/D/N said, before she bit me like a vampire.

"Ow why did you bite me for?" I asked.

"I'm a vampire daddy!" She exclaimed.

"Oh no we all better run away!" I yelled.

"Good job Y/D/N on biting your dad in the neck." Jimin Hyung said, between laughs.

"Did you tell her to bite me?" I asked him.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't you'll never know." He answered, smirking. I then got Y/D/N off my back and put her down on the couch in the living room. I sat down next to her and Jimin Hyung sat down on the other side of her. We then started watching TV until the door opened and Y/F/N walked inside, holding bags. I went to help her but Jimin beat me to it. We all then started eating our snacks while watching a cartoon that Y/D/N wanted to watch. All that was heard in the hotel room was laughing.