Chapter 52 (Christmas Bonus)

(This is a Long Chapter)

Y/N POV:

It was Christmas Eve and I was making cookies for Santa with Y/D/N while listening to Christmas music. She started singing with the music and I soon joined in with her.

"You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all?" We started singing in unison.

"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw it you would even say it glows." I heard Jungkook start singing with us.

"Daddy!" Y/D/N yelled, running to Jungkook and jumping into his arms.

"Hey there pumpkin." He said, smiling at her.

"Hi Kookie." I said, walking over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his free arm around, hugging me back. "I missed you Kookie." I said, with my head on his chest.

"I missed you too baby." He said, kissing the top of my head. I went upstairs to get Y/S/N for dinner, when I walked into the room I saw him standing up and smiling at me.

"Hey there, who is this handsome man?" I said, picking him up.

"Me mommy." He said, giggling.

"Yes you are, you're my handsome young man." I said, walking out of the room and downstairs. When I got downstairs, I went into the kitchen and put him in his high chair then went to make his dinner. I soon finished making his food and started feeding him. Once I finished feeding him his food, I stood up and grabbed the little bowl and put it in the sink to wash later. I then started cooking mine, Jungkook's, and Y/D/N's food. So, I got all the ingredients I needed and started cooking the food. While I was cooking, I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. I turned to look who it was and saw Y/D/N walking towards me.

"Mommy, I'm hungry~" She whined, while pouting.

"I know sweetie, I'm making your dinner." I said, continuing to cook.

"Okay mommy." She said, walking out of the room.

10 minutes later

I finished cooking, so I called them into the kitchen so we can eat. Jungkook came in with Y/D/N and helped her on the chair and then sat down next to her. I gave them their food and sat down next to Jungkook with mine then we started eating.

15 minutes later

When we all finished eating, I grabbed the dishes and took them into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. Once I finished the dishes, I walked into the living room and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with Y/S/N on his lap and Y/D/N beside him, holding onto his arm and her head on his shoulder. I walked over to them and stood in front of them.

"I think you better get to bed Y/D/N." I said, crouching down.

"But mommy~ I want to see Santa~" She whined.

"If you're up, he won't come." Jungkook said.

"Really Daddy? I want Santa to come." She said, running upstairs.

"I better get you to bed too little guy." Jungkook said, standing up. I followed him to the room and leaned against the doorframe. I watched as he tucked him in with a smile on my face. He then turned and started walking towards me and stopped in front of me.