Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to the alarm ringing, so I got out of bed and saw Y/N getting up as well. I walked into the bathroom to take a quick bath before getting dressed.

10 minutes later

I finished my bath, so I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the bedroom. I saw Y/N at Y/S/N's crib playing with him until she noticed that I left the bathroom. I smiled at her when she walked into the bathroom. I started getting ready so I got my outfit and started getting dressed.

This is what he's wearing:

After getting dressed, I walked to Y/D/N's room to get her dressed

After getting dressed, I walked to Y/D/N's room to get her dressed. When I walked into her room, she was still sleeping causing a smile to appear on my face. I walked over to her and shook he gently to wake her up and soon she opened her eyes then smiling when she saw me.

"Good morning daddy." She greeted me, standing up.

"Good morning pumpkin." I greeted her back. I took her to the bathroom to give a bath. I turned the water on hen turned to her once the tub was filled. She then looked at me while I was waiting for her to take her clothes off so I can give her a bath.

"Daddy?" She said.

"What is pumpkin?" I answered.

"Can you turn around? I don't want you to see me with no clothes on."

"Okay, I'll turn around." I said, turning around while trying not to laugh.

"Umm... daddy?

"What is it?"

"I can't get my shirt off." She told me. I then turned around to help her and soon we got her shirt off and I put her in the tub.

10 minutes later

After giving her a bath, I got her out and wrapped a towel around her and walked into her room with her following behind me. I then got her into her clothes and I helped her pack her things before doing mine.

15 minutes later

We finished packing her bags then I went to mine and Y/N's room to pack mine. When I walked in, I saw Y/N already packing hers. I walked to the closet and got my bags out then started packing.

10 minutes later

When I finished packing, I went downstairs to where Y/N was with Y/S/N and Y/D/N. I walked in and Y/N gave me my breakfast and we all started eating. When we finished, I grabbed the dishes and took them to the kitchen to wash them. When I finished, I heard the doorbell so I walked over to the door and opened it revealing the members.

"You ready Jungkook?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"Yeah, we're ready." I answered him.

"Okay then, come on before we miss the flight." He said, walking to the van. I walked to the living room and saw Y/N watching cartoons with Y/S/N and Y/D/N.