Chapter 6

(This is a long chapter)

(2 weeks later)

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up and didn't see Y/N in the bed. So, I got up and went downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw her holding a knife in front of her. I ran to her and grabbed the knife out of her hand. I put it down and pulled her into my chest and she started crying.

"What happened baby?" I asked her while I was rubbing her back up and down.

"I-I t-thought I s-saw someone standing o-outside the kitchen window." She said through tears.

"It's okay baby I'm right here." I told her. We stayed like that until we heard footsteps coming downstairs. We turned around and saw Y/D/N coming down the stairs.

"Mommy, daddy I'm scared." She said running over to us. I bent down and picked her up and she put her head in the crook of my neck.

"What happened pumpkin?" I asked her while swaying back and forth.

"I heard something outside." She told us. I looked at Y/N and her eyes were wide open and I saw more tears coming out. She went towards me and hugged me and Y/D/N. We then pulled away and Y/N went to make breakfast. I walked into the kitchen with Y/D/N and sat down with her on my lap. I turned the TV on the cartoon channel for Y/D/N to watch.

Y/N POV:

I was making breakfast and I heard something outside. I looked out of the window but didn't see anything, so I continued making breakfast. I finished making the food and put it on plates. I took the plates to the living room and served their food. I went back to the kitchen to get my plate and walked back into the living room. I sat down next to Jungkook and Y/D/N and watched cartoons with them. When we finished eating, I took their dishes with mine and walked into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. I then felt like I was going to throw, so I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet and threw up. Jungkook ran in and held my hair back while I was throwing up. When I felt like I was done, I went back and sat on my feet. Jungkook knelt down and put his arm around my shoulders pulling me towards him.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I just felt sick to the stomach." I told him.

"Do you want me to stay home with you?"

"No, don't worry go on to dance practice I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Kookie."

"Okay, I'll be back in a few hours then." He said while helping me up.

"Thank you Kookie." I said hugging him. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a few minutes. We then pulled away and walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room. I sat down on the couch with Y/D/N and watched TV. Jungkook then came in and kissed me on the lips and then kissed Y/D/N on the top of her head.

"Bye daddy, be safe." Y/D/N told him.

"I will pumpkin, love you both."

"Love you too Kookie." I said.

"Wove you too daddy." His daughter said causing him to smile. He then walked out of the house and we were left alone watching TV.

10 minutes later

I then had the urge to throw up again so I put Y/D/N on the sofa and ran to the restroom. I leaned over the toilet and threw up. I finished throwing up and decided to make an appointment with the doctor. I walked into the living room and grabbed the phone. I dialed in the doctor's office number and waited for them to answer. They finally answered and I started talking to them.