Chapter 44

Namjoon's POV:

We were on our way to the hotel we're staying at. When we arrived, we walked inside and went to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you all?" She asked us.

"We made a reservation for seven rooms." I told her.

"Oh okay, what are your names?" She asked.

"Our names are Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok." I said.

"Okay here's you keys, enjoy your stay." She said, smiling.

"Thank you and we will." I said, when we got our keys. We walked to the elevators and went inside. We pushed the button to the floor our rooms were on and waited for the elevator to get to our floor. Once the elevator stopped and the doors opened, we walked out and started walking to our rooms. When I found my room, I unlocked the door and walked inside. I put my bags in the bedroom and then walked back to the living room and started watching TV.

Yoongi's POV:

I was in my hotel room trying to find the nearest place that sells something we can use to defend ourselves when we go look for Y/N. While I was on my phone, I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and walked over and opened it, revealing Jungkook.

"Hello Jungkook." I greeted, letting him inside.

"Hello Hyung." He said, walking inside. We went to the living room and sat down. I continued looking at my phone until I found a place close by that sells something we need.

"Jungkook, you want to come with me to get the things we need for when we go look for Eunwoo and get Y/N back?" I asked him.

"Of course I would Hyung." He said, standing up. We then left the hotel building and started heading to the shop.

Y/N POV:

The door opened and Eunwoo walked inside with a photo album.

"Babygirl, look what I brought with us." He said, sitting next to me. I looked and saw a picture of me with Eunwoo. It didn't look like he cut my picture out. He opened it and started showing me pictures when he was in school.

"Eunwoo, what are you showing me?" I asked.

"It's picture of us when we were in school together." He answered.

"We went to school together?"

"Yes we did Y/N, how do you not remember that?"

"Is this why you kidnapped me?"

"No it's because I love you Y/N, I loved you back then as well."

"Then why didn't you tell me when we were in school?"

"You were dating that Mark guy."

"Wait, were you the one that was helping me get over him?"

"Yes I was, and I hated that he hurt you like that."

"Look Eunwoo, I'm sorry I didn't remember but you have to get over your love for me."

"I can't Y/N, I love you too much."

"I'm married and I have two kids that needs their mother, they shouldn't be having to go through this."

"I know, but I can't let you go."

"You have to Eunwoo, do you want me to be happy?"

"Of course I do Y/N."

"What you're doing is not making me happy, it's hurting me Eunwoo, can't you see that?"

"I'm sorry but I just can't let you go and leave me alone again, I can't handle you being away from me."

"You have to get over me, I love my husband, my two kids, my brother and my friends."

"But we were friends back then and you forgot about me." He said, looking at me.

"I'm sorry I forgot about you, okay? Just let me go so I can go back to my family." I begged, tears in my eyes. He didn't say anything, just looked down at the photo album. I was hoping that I talked him into letting me go. He stood up and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What can I do to make him let me go?" I asked myself, crying.

3 hours later

Eunwoo walked back into the room with food and went over to me. He started feeding me. While I was eating, I looked at him and it looked like he was crying because his eyes were red and swollen.

"Eunwoo, were you crying?" I asked him. He then stopped feeding me and put the food down.

"Y/N, I can't bring myself to let you go as much as I want to." He said, tears building up in his eyes.

"What do you think the right thing to do is?" I asked.

"Let you go but like I said before I can't do it." He said, the tears falling down his cheek.

"Eunwoo I know you love me but if you really care about me, you'll let me go and be happy with my family."

"But how am I supposed to get over you when you're on my mind every second of the day?!"

"I understand it's hard to move on, but you have to so you won't be hurting anymore!"

"I can't do that! I don't want to date another girl when I have feelings for you!"

"You have to in order to move on from me! There's other girls out there and one of them could be the one for you!" He looked down and stood up then walked out of the room again. I started feeling sleepy, so I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
____________________________________

Will Eunwoo let you go or continue to keep you there?

Sorry for taking forever to update this.