Chapter 32

Namjoon's POV:

I was in the living room watching TV, when I heard knocking on the door. I stood up and opened it revealing J-Hope.

"Oh hey J-Hope." I greeted him, moving out of the way.

"Hey Namjoon." He said, walking inside. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was bored, so I decided to come and hang out with you." He told me.

"Oh okay." I said, looking back at the TV.

"What are we watching?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I think it's a horror movie but I'm not sure." I answered. He didn't say anything, so I turned and saw him with his eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm scared already if it is a horror movie." He told me.

"They're not real though, and plus you're watching it with me." I assured him.

"Thanks." He said, watching the movie.

This is what they're watching (you don't have to watch if you don't want to.)

"What the heck is that thing?!" J-Hope yelled, causing me to laugh.

"How am I supposed to know?" I asked, laughing.

"I don't want to leave this room." He said.

"I'm not making you leave as long as you leave before I decide to go to bed."

"I'll be gone by then."

"I'm not sure if I should believe you."

"I won't lie to you Namjoon."

"I know, I'm just playing around with you." I said, changing the channel to comedy.

This is what was showing (again, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.)

"I remember Jin Hyung watching this once." J-Hope said.

"I'm pretty sure he did." I responded.

Jin's POV:

I was in my room looking for something to eat but couldn't find anything. I sighed and decided to go buy some food. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I got into a taxi and started heading to the store. Once the car stopped, I paid the driver and got out. I walked into the building and started getting everything that I needed.

15 minutes later

I paid for everything that I got and walked out. I got into another taxi and started heading back to the apartment. When I got back to the apartment, I walked inside and went to the elevator. I pushed the button to go to the floor my room was on and waited. The doors then opened and I started walking to my room. When I was getting ready to open the door, I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Taehyung walking to me.

"Hey Hyung." He said, once he got in front of me.

"Hello Taehyung." I said, opening the door. We both walked in and I walked to the kitchen while Taehyung went to the living room. After I put everything away, I walked into the living and sat down next to Taehyung.

"So Taehyung, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to come and hang out with you Hyung." He told me.

"Thank you Tae." I thanked him.

"You're welcome Hyung." He said, turning the channel. We started watching TV until it was time to eat dinner.

4 hours later

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for me and Taehyung when someone knocked on the door.

"Taehyung, can you get the door?!" I yelled.

"Sure Hyung." He responded. I finished cooking and put the food on plates. I turned back to the pot and saw extra inside it.

"Why do I always make too much?" I asked myself in my head.

"Hello Hyung." I heard Namjoon say.

"Oh hi Namjoon." I said, getting another plate out to give him the rest of the food. I have them their dinner and I grabbed mine and joined them on the couch in the living room.

15 minutes later

We finished eating our dinner, so I took the plates into the kitchen and started washing them.

"Hyung, we're going to go back to our rooms now." Taehyung told me.

"Okay, goodnight you two." I said.

"Goodnight Hyung." They said in unison. After they left, I decided to go to bed. So, I plugged my phone up and changed into my pajamas. I turned the lights off and laid down in bed closing my and falling asleep.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Next update in 3 days!!!

I made a schedule to update my books and decided to update this book twice a week.