Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up and got out of bed. I put a shirt on and went to Y/D/N room. When I walked into the room, she started jumping up and down on her bed when she saw me.

"Hi daddy." She said while I was walking to her.

"Hi pumpkin." I said when I picked her up. I started taking her downstairs and to the kitchen. I put her down in her chair and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for me, Y/D/N, and Y/N.

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the smell of food, so I got out of bed and went downstairs then walked into the kitchen and saw Jungkook making breakfast. I went and put my arms around his waist. He stopped and turned to face me and hugged me tightly.

"Good morning baby." He said when we pulled away from the hug.

"Good morning Kookie." I said walking to sit next to Y/D/N.

"Mommy, I want huggy." She said stretching her arms out. I went closer to her and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly while putting her head on my shoulder. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek and pulled out of the hug.

"I wove you mommy." She told me.

"I love you too sweetie." I said when Jungkook gave us our breakfast. He then sat next to me and we started eating. We were talking while eating and when I finished, I stood up and took my dishes to the sink and washed them. I then walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. While I was watching TV, Y/D/N came running in and climbed on the couch with me and went on my lap.

"Baby, I have to head to dance practice I'll be home later." He told me walking to me and kissed my lips.

"Okay Kookie." I said as he kissed Y/D/N on the top of her head. He walked out of the house and left me and Y/D/N in the living room. I needed to go to the grocery store, so I picked Y/D/N and took her to her room to change her clothes. After I changed her clothes, I went into mine and Jungkook's room and changed into different clothes.

This is what you wear:

After changing, I went and got Y/D/N then grabbed my keys and walked out the front door

After changing, I went and got Y/D/N then grabbed my keys and walked out the front door. I walked to my car and put her in her car seat. I then got in the driver's seat and started the car then left started heading to the store.

15 minutes later

When I got to the store, I got out of the car and got Y/D/N then started walking into the store. I put her in the seat of the cart and started shopping.

"Mommy I want down." She whined pouting at me.

"Okay sweetie." I said putting her down. We started walking to the vegetable aisle to get some vegetables for dinner.

"Mommy can I get some candy?" Y/D/N asked.

"Yes you can but don't go to far, the candy is just right there." I told her pointing to the aisle.

"Okay mommy." She said running to the candy. She then came back with a bag of candy and handed it to me so I can put it in the cart.

"Mommy I made a friend when I was over there." She told me happily.

"Really, what's your friends name?" I asked her.

"He told me to call him Woo." She told me.

"Woo, what a odd nickname but is he still there?"

"No he walked away after helping me get my bag of candy."

"Oh okay sweetie, come on we got everything we needed." I told her while walking to the cash register to pay for the items. After paying for everything, we went to the car and I put everything in the trunk and put the care back. I then picked up Y/D/N and put her in her seat. I then got in the car and started driving home.

10 minutes later

We soon arrived home and I got out of the car and got Y/D/N out and she ran to the door and waited until I was there. I grabbed everything and started walking to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and Y/D/N ran to the living room while I went to the kitchen to put everything away. After putting the stuff away, I went to the living room and started watching TV.

"Can we watch Finding Nemo mommy?" Y/D/N asked me.

"Okay sweetie, go and put the movie in." I told her. She ran to the TV and grabbed the movie and put it in the DVD player and ran back to me and climbed onto my lap. I pressed play on the remote and the movie started.

30 minutes later

The front door opened and I looked who it was and Jungkook walked in. He started walking into the living room and sat down and started watching the movie with us.

"I missed you baby." He whispered to me.

"I missed you too Kookie." I responded. He then kissed my lips and I kissed him back. We then pulled away and continued watching the movie.

2 hours later

After the movie was over, I put Y/D/N on Jungkook's lap and went in the kitchen to make dinner. I grabbed everything I needed and started cooking. While I was cooking dinner, Jungkook came and put his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I want another child baby." He told me.

"Really?" I asked, sounding happy.

"Yeah."

"I do too Kookie."

"Do you want to try tonight?" He asked

"Of course Kookie." I responded seductively.

"After we put Y/D/N to bed, you can expect a good time baby." He whispered into my ear causing me to have butterflies in my stomach.

"I can't wait." I said as I finished the food. We all went in the dining room to eat dinner.

"Daddy I made a friend today when I was at the store with mommy." Y/D/N told him.

"Really sweetie? What's his name?" He asked her.

"He said to call him Woo."

"Woo? Did your mom meet him?"

"No he left before I went to introduce her to him."

"Okay pumpkin." He said standing up and taking the dishes to the kitchen and started washing them. I went and changed Y/D/N into her pajamas and tucked her in. While I was tucking her in, I heard Jungkook lean against the door frame. I turned around and walked towards him and he engulfed me in a hug. He then pulled away a little bit and lifted my head up and kissed me passionately. We then pulled away and he picked me up bridal style and went to our bedroom. He opened the door and put me on the bed then went and closed the door. He walked back to me and started hovering over me. He started kissing down my jaw to my neck. Soon our clothes were scattered on the floor and we were naked in the bed.
___________________________________
Who do you think is the man named Woo that your daughter met??