Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up to yelling downstairs, so I got out of bed and started walking towards the yelling. When I got downstairs, I saw Jin Hyung holding a frying pan while yelling at Namjoon.

"WHY MUST YOU BREAK MY SPATULA?!" Jin yelled.

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK IT! I WAS JUST MAKING EGGS!" Namjoon yelled.

"They are like a married couple, I swear." I thought to myself, holding in my laugh.

"When did you get here Taehyung?" Jin Hyung asked me.

"A second ago." I said, walking to the counter and sat down.

"Oh okay." Jin Hyung said, turning to start cooking again.

"What was with all the yelling?" I asked.

"Namjoon here decided to cook breakfast, but ended up breaking my favorite spatula." Jin Hyung said, glaring at Namjoon.

"I said I was sorry Hyung, I'll buy you another one I promise." Namjoon said, with his head down.

"You better." Jin Hyung mumbled. I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore I bursted out laughing causing Namjoon and Jin to look at me.

"It's like you two are married." I said, still laughing. Namjoon and Jin both glared at me causing me to laugh harder. I grabbed onto my stomach in pain from laughing so much. Everyone soon came downstairs and sat down waiting for their food. Jin then gave everyone their food and we all started to eat while talking.

Y/N POV:

I was in the living room watching TV when Jungkook came downstairs after giving Y/D/N a bath and sat down next me with her on his lap.

"How was it giving her a bath?" I asked him.

"She was behaving until she started throwing bubbles at my head." He told me.

"Then what did you do for payback?" I asked, holding in a laugh.

"I made her look like Einstein." He said. I then bursted into laughter causing Jungkook to start laughing.

(Sorry I had to put that here XD)

When we finished laughing, we then went to get ready to go to the amusement park with Y/D/N since it's her birthday today. I went and got ready while Jungkook went to get Y/D/N dressed. I walked into mine and Jungkook's room and picked out an outfit to wear.

This is what you're wearing: