Chapter 15

Eunwoo's POV:

I was in the house I was hiding in, thinking about Y/N. I regret everything I did to her, I should be happy that she has someone that treats her better than I do. I need to leave her alone, but I can't because I love her too much. I then went and started writing a letter to send to her.

Y/N POV:

I was sitting on mine and Jungkook's bed playing with Y/D/N when Jungkook walked in.

"I have to head to dance practice baby." He told me.

"Okay, be safe and have fun Kookie." I said, smiling at him. He walked over to me and Y/D/N and kissed both of us on top of our heads and he kissed me on the lips.

"Bye daddy, I'll see you when get home." Y/D/N said to Jungkook.

"Bye pumpkin, I'll see you both later, love you both." He said, walking out of the room. We heard the front door close and went back to playing.

"Mommy." She said.

"What is it sweetie?" I asked.

"How much longer do I have to wait for my little brother or sister to get here?" She asked, with a pout on her face.

"In another 7 months sweetie."

"Why do I have to wait that long mommy~"

"I'm sorry sweetie."

"It's okay mommy I'll still love him or her even if they made me wait." She said, before hugging me.

"I love you sweetie." I said, hugging her back.

"I lobe you too mommy." She said. We then went downstairs to watch some TV.

5 hours later

I went to check the mail and then walked back into the living room with Y/D/N. I started opening the mail and soon I got to a letter. I opened it and started reading.

Here's what the letter says:

Dear Y/N,

I know you probably don't want to hear from me but I needed to say some things. I'm glad you're happy with Jungkook, but I will still love you and always will. I know you're expecting another child with Jungkook, even though I wish it was mine. I will always watch over you, even if you don't know where I'm at. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry for that but I sad that you couldn't remember me. We went to school together and I was always there for you whenever you needed me. Like when you caught Mark cheating on you, I still hate him for that. Knowing you, you probably forgave him since it's been years since it happened. You will always be mine, and I'll always be with you. If you try to find me, you won't be able to since I'm hiding somewhere. The police is after me and I know you don't care, and I understand if you hate, I would hate me too. To be honest, I do hate what I did to you and I'm not asking for you to forgive me, I don't deserve to be forgiven for what I've done to you. I know when you see this letter, you'll get scared that I'm after you again, but I'm not since you're expecting. I might be a bad person, but I can never bring myself to harm a child and I never meant to hurt you either. I don't know what happened to me, but when I saw you in that store 2 years ago, all the memories came back and I fell for you more than I ever did. I know you don't like me and I completely understand why but I won't ever stop loving you. I'm going to be watching over you and protecting you. This is all I'm going to say, I hope you're doing fine and feeling loved. Bye Y/N, might not be for forever but I don't know if the police will find me. If they do, please forget about me and go on with your life like you've been doing.

Sincerely,
Cha Eunwoo

When I finished reading the letter, my eyes were wide.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Y/D/N said, walking up to me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine sweetie." I stuttered out. The front door then opened and Jungkook walked inside. He saw me and smiled while walking in the living room with me and sat down next to me.

Jungkook's POV:

When I walked into the living room and sat down next to Y/N, she looked scared and worried about something.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked her, worried.

"I-I'm o-okay." She stuttered and stood up and went upstairs. I saw a piece of paper on the couch, so I picked it up and read what it said. When I finished reading it, I widened my eyes and figured out why she was scared. I stood up and picked Y/D/N up and took her to her room so she'll be close by and walked into our room and saw Y/N crying on the bed. I walked over and and sat beside her, pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back and started crying into my shoulder.

"It's okay baby, I'll keep you safe." I said, rubbing her back up and down.

4 hours later

I then didn't hear anything coming from her and looked and saw her asleep. I then laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I then walked to Y/D/N's room and took her downstairs to the kitchen and fed her dinner. When she finished, I brought her back to her room and tucked her in. I then walked back to our room and changed into my sweatpants and left my shirt off. I plugged my phone up and turned off the lights. I laid down in the bed and Y/N cuddled into me and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.