Chapter 27

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the door opening and saw the doctor walk inside. He walked to me and stood next the bed.

"Good morning Mrs. Jeon." The doctor greeted.

"Good morning doctor." I greeted him back.

"I'm going to check you vitals now." The doctor said before starting.

5 minutes later

When he finished, he looked at me with a smile.

"You can be discharged today, we'll get your son ready for to leave." The doctor said, walking out of the room. The door opened again, and Yoongi came inside. When he saw me, he smiled and walked towards me.

"Hey lil sis, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I'm feeling great Yoongi, how have you and the others been?" I asked.

"We've been working for awhile now." He told me.

"Please don't overwork yourselves."

"We won't don't worry, and I'm going to be taking you and my nephew home."

"Okay, thank you Yoongi." I said, hugging him.

"Anything for my beautiful sister." He said, hugging me back. The door then opened and nurse came in with my clothes and gave them to me.

"I'll be right back Yoongi, I'm going to go change." I told him, walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll wait." He said, sitting down on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and took the hospital gown off and put my normal clothes on. After I changed, I walked back into the room and put the gown on the chair and walked towards the bed. The door opened and a nurse came walking in with my son. She walked to me and handed him to me. I then went in front of Yoongi and he was staring the baby.

"Do you want to hold your nephew Yoongi?" I asked him.

"Can I?" He asked.

"Of course you can Yoongi." I said, handing him Y/S/N. When Y/S/N was in Yoongi's arms, I saw a big smile on Yoongi's face. The sight in front of me was cute, causing a smile to appear on my face. He then looked up at me showing his gummy smile, which is adorable. He went to give me my son back but I stopped him.

"You can carry him to the car Yoongi, he is your nephew." I said, smiling.

"Thank you Y/N." He said, smiling at me then looking down at the baby. A nurse came into the room with a wheelchair and motioned me to sit in it. So I sat down and she wheeled me to the entrance with Yoongi following behind us. Once we got to the entrance, I was able to stand up and leave the hospital. We walked to his car and he gave me Y/S/N back and I put him the the his car seat and we started heading to mine and Jungkook's home.

15 minutes later

We finally arrived home and got out of the car. I got Y/S/N out of his seat and started walking to the front door. Yoongi unlocked the door and we walked inside. I walked to the living room and saw Jungkook and the others sitting down watching TV. They didn't notice me and Yoongi here yet.

"Kookie." I said, making Jungkook look at me. He quickly got up and came to us and I handed him his son. The other members came and looked at their nephew with smiles on their faces.

"Now I have another child to compete with and he's already winning." Jin said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Y/D/N come look at your little brother." I said. She then came and Jungkook knelt down so she can see him. She then smiled at her little brother causing a smile to appear on everyone's face.

"Daddy, can I hold him?" She asked Jungkook.

"Not yet, wait until he gets a little older, okay." Jungkook answered.

"Okay daddy." She said, still looking at her brother. Jungkook then took him upstairs so he could sleep in his crib. I walked into the living room with the others and sat down between Jimin and Hoseok.

"Your son is so handsome Y/N." Hoseok told me.

"Of course he is, he got his looks mostly from Jungkook." I said.

"We noticed but he has some of you in him as well." Namjoon said.

"Thank you Joonie." I responded with a smile.

"I love you Y/N!" Taehyung yelled then hugged me.

"I love you too Tae." I said, hugging him back.

"Are you cheating on me with my Hyung?" Jungkook asked me.

"You know I'm not cheating on you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hmph." He said, turning around. I stood up and walked to him then back hugged him.

"Stop being dramatic, you know I love Tae as a brother." I said, chuckling.

"I know baby, I'm just playing around." He said, turning to face me and hugged me.

"Come on you two that led you to get two kids, I'm not ready to be an uncle to a third already." Yoongi said, causing everyone to laugh.

5 hours later

The members decided to leave so they can do a couple things before sleeping.

"Bye Y/N, I'll come by to see you three tomorrow hopefully." Jimin said, hugging me.

"Okay, but I'll understand if you can't." I said, hugging him back.

"Bye guys." Jungkook said. After the members left, Jungkook offered to cook dinner while I feed Y/S/N. I went upstairs to mine and Jungkook's room and walked to his crib. I picked him up and started feeding him.

3 minutes later

After I fed Y/S/N, I put him back in his crib then went downstairs to the dining room to see Jungkook putting the plates on the table. I sat down and started eating dinner.

5 minutes later

After we finished our dinner, Jungkook took the dishes to the kitchen and started washing them. I walked upstairs with Y/D/N to her room to get her changed into her pajamas. After changing her clothes, she climbed into her bed and I tucked her in. I then turned her night light on and turned the other light off. I walked out closing the door behind me and started walking to the bedroom. When I got in the room, I saw Jungkook changing Y/S/N diaper. While he was doing that, I went into the bathroom to take a quick bath and change into my pajamas.

8 minutes later

When I finished, I walked back into the room and plugged my phone up then laid down in the bed. Jungkook then turned off the light and got into the bed beside me. I cuddled up to him and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.