Chapter 41

Y/N POV:

I was trying to find a way to get out of here but I didn't see no windows in the room. The door then opened and Eunwoo walked inside.

"How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He said, walking towards me.

"Stay away from me." I said, fear on my face.

"I'm afraid I can't do that babygirl."

"They're going to find you and I hope you get what you deserve."

"Babygirl, they won't ever find out where I took you."

"How are you so sure about that?"

"You should know I have my ways but I will never tell what they are."

"Why don't you just let me go? I won't tell anyone where you are."

"Babygirl, you don't even know where you are and the answer to that is no." He said, walking out of the room.

Yoongi's POV:

I was sitting in the living room with Jungkook and his kids when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked then opened it, revealing J-Hope and Namjoon.

"Hi you two, come on in." I said, letting them in. They walked inside and saw Jungkook with his kids, causing a smile to appear on their faces.

"Hi Hyungs." Jungkook greeted them, making his kids look at them.

"Uncle Hobi and Uncle Joonie!" Y/D/N yelled, running to them.

"Hello pretty lady." Hobi said, picking her up.

"Who's these two handsome men over here?" Namjoon said, walking to Jungkook and Y/S/N.

"How are you all doing?" They asked us.

"We've been good so far." Jungkook answered.

"Hyung, can we talk to you?" Namjoon asked me.

"Yeah sure." I said, walking into the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen and I turned around after getting a drink out of the fridge.

"So, what do you two need to talk about?" I asked them.

"We went to Jungkook's room to look if there was any kind of hint to where Eunwoo took Y/N and we found this in the bathroom." J-Hope said, handing me a piece of paper. I looked at it and it was an address, causing me to widened my eyes.

"Do you know where this is?" I asked.

"No, we don't." Namjoon answered.

"I don't think this is in England." I said, pulling out my phone and typing in the address.

"Then where do you think it is?" J-Hope asked. When the address finally came up on my phone, it showed that it's in the United States.

"What the hell?" I said, looking at the map.

"Where is it?" Namjoon asked.

"It's in the US." I told them.

"He took her to the US?" J-Hope said.

"Apparently he did." I said.

"Should we go and try to get her back?" Namjoon asked.

"That might be a good idea but he could have a gun with him." I told them.

"We could go and get some weapons to use to defend ourselves." J-Hope said.

"I know we can, so let's go and get something to use but let's call the police when we get to the US." I said.

"Okay Hyung." Namjoon said, before we started walking back into the living room where Jungkook and his kids are.

"Jungkook, J-Hope is going to stay here with you while me and Namjoon is going somewhere." I told him.

"Okay Hyung." He said, looking back at the TV.

Jungkook's POV:

After Yoongi Hyung Namjoon Hyung left, J-Hope Hyung sat next to me and started playing with Y/D/N.

"Hyung, where are they going?" I asked him.

"They're going to get something that we all need for what we're going to do." He told me.

"What you Hyungs going to do?" I asked, confused.

"We think we found out where Eunwoo took Y/N but not sure if it's the right place." He told me.

"Really? Where is she?"

"Well, we found a piece of paper in your bathroom that had and address on it and Yoongi Hyung put it into his phone and it said that it's in the US."

"So, he took her to the United States?" I asked.

"Yeah, but they went out to get something for us to use to defend ourselves with." He said. I didn't say anything just looked out the window thinking about Y/N back in my arms.

"When are we going to fly to the US?" I asked him.

"We don't know yet, I guess we'll figure it out when they get back and call the rest of the members over." He told me. We then started watching TV with Y/D/N, while Y/S/N slept on my chest.

To be continued......
____________________________________

Do you think Eunwoo took her to the US or did he take her somewhere else??

I was writing this while listening to Alligator by Monsta X