Chapter 47

A/N: I just remembered that your kids are still supposed to be in England and I made them appear in New York. I forgot that they are staying with the detective in England. Just act like Y/F/N took them to New York with her and is staying in the room Jungkook was supposed to be sleeping in.
____________________________________
Hoseok's POV:

I was in the lobby waiting for Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon so we can go and get a few things to eat. I then heard the elevator open and I looked to see if it was them and it was. They walked towards me and once they got to me, I stood up and we walked out.

"So where are we going?" Namjoon asked.

"We could go to the restaurant that's popular." I suggested.

"Okay, we just have to be careful and not draw a lot of attention." Yoongi Hyung said. We then called a taxi to take us to the cafe and soon one pulled up in front of us. We got inside the car and told the driver where we're going then he started driving. Once the driver pulled up to the cafe, we got out of the car while wearing masks. We walked into the cafe and sat down at a booth. We started looking for what we wanted to eat when a waitress walked over.

"What can I get you three today?" She asked us. We told her what we wanted and she walked away to place our order. While we waiting, we started talking.

"When do you Hyung's think we should try to get Y/N back?" I asked them.

"As soon as we can find someone to watch their kids." Yoongi Hyung answered. Our order soon came and we started eating and drinking, while talking about how we're going to get Y/N back.

Y/N POV:

I was lost in thought when the door opened and Eunwoo walked inside. He walked towards me and hugged me all of a sudden. I was confused why he suddenly hugged me. He then pulled away and stared at me, looking into my eyes. He stood up and walked out of the room, leaving me confused.

"What's going on with him lately?" I asked myself.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the bedroom staring at the wall when I was taken out of my thoughts by the door opening. I looked and saw Y/D/N walk inside.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" She asked me, walking over and climbing up on the bed with me.

"I'm just thinking about a few things, nothing to worry about pumpkin." I told her.

"I can't help but worry daddy." She said,wrapping her arms around me.

"I understand why you're worried about me but I'll be fine."

"What about mommy?"

"She'll be okay." I said, looking away.

"I hope you're okay baby, we'll get you back." I said, in my head.

Taehyung's POV:

I was in my hotel room playing video games with Jimin when I heard the doorbell. I stood up and walked over to see who it was. I opened the door and saw Jin Hyung standing in front of me.

"Hi Hyung." I greeted, letting him inside.

"Hey Hyung!" Jimin yelled from the living room.

"Hi Jimin!" Jin Hyung yelled back. We walked into the living room to see Jimin hanging upside down on the couch.

"What are you doing Jimin?" Jin Hyung asked him.

"I don't know, I thought this position would be comfortable but it's not." Jimin answered.

"Let me guess, your head is starting to hurt?" I asked, chuckling a little.

"Yes." Jimin responded, standing up.

"I'm done with you Jimin." Jin Hyung said, sitting down on the couch.

"I'm done with myself." Jimin said, causing all of us to laugh. I sat down on the couch with Jin Hyung and Jimin. We all started playing video games together and soon the room was filled with laughter and yelling.
___________________________________
What do you think is going on with Eunwoo? Why is he acting differently?