Chapter 4

(This is a long chapter)

Y/N POV:

I woke up to a noise downstairs, so I stood up. I then heard noise coming from Jungkook, I walked over to him and laid on top of him and cuddled into him tightly. He hugged me tight while still sleeping. He then opened his eyes a little bit.

"Are you okay baby?" He said quietly.

"Yeah, I just heard something downstairs." I told him.

"Okay, I'll go check it out." He said getting out from underneath me.

"No please don't leave me." I said with tears in my ears.

"I'm going to go get Y/D/N and bring her in here with us then so I can keep you both safe." He said walking out of the room. I went to the door and saw Jungkook walked into her room. He then walked out with her sleeping in his arms and walked back into our room. We then went back to the bed and Y/D/N cuddled into me while Jungkook went and silently closed and locked the door. He walked back to us and laid down next us, holding us tightly and a protective way.

We then didn't hear any more noise. When I looked over, I saw that Jungkook and Y/D/N fell asleep causing me to smile at the cuteness. I was getting thirsty, so I got out of bed and went downstairs to get a cup of water. Once I got downstairs, I saw everything moved around and decided to worry about it later. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cupboard and turned the water on. While I was getting water, I heard something coming downstairs and I looked to see who it was and it was Jungkook holding Y/D/N.

"What are you doing down here baby?" Jungkook asked me before yawning.

"I got thirsty so I came to get some water, what are you doing down here?" I asked him while taking a sip from the cup.

"I opened my eyes and saw you gone so I got worried." He told me.

"Sorry for worrying you Kookie."

"It's fine, don't worry, when are you coming back to bed?"

"Once I finish my water."

"Okay, I'll see you up there." He said walking back upstairs. When I finished my water, I put the cup in the sink and walked upstairs to the bedroom. When I walked in, I didn't see Y/D/N with Jungkook.

"Where's Y/D/N?" I asked him while getting into bed.

"I put her back in her room so we can be alone." He said scooting closer to me. He then started kissing me passionately while he was sliding his hand up my shirt. He then pulled away from the kiss and hovered over me. He stared at me in the eyes and started leaning down and kissed me roughly. I put my arms around his neck. He then started kissing down my neck. He lifted up and stared at me for a little bit before speaking.

"I love you baby." He said before going back down to my neck.

"I love you too Kookie." Soon our clothes made it off our bodies and onto the floor.

6 hours later

I woke up and looked at the time and it said 8:37 am. I looked beside me and saw Jungkook still sleeping and I remember what happened early this morning. I smiled at the memory and got out of bed. I went to Y/D/N's room and walked inside. I saw her hopping up and down on her bed.

"Be careful sweetie." I said while walking into the room.

"I am mommy." She said running to me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked while picking her up.

"Yeah mommy." She answered.

"Let's get you some breakfast." I said smiling at her. She was swinging her legs while I was taking her to the kitchen to put her in her chair. Once I got downstairs, I went into the kitchen and put her down in her high chair and went to get her something to eat. While I was making her breakfast, I heard someone coming downstairs and I looked and saw Jungkook rubbing his eyes while walking into the room.