Chapter 21

Y/N POV:

I woke up with pain in the stomach, I know it's not time for the baby to come. I decided it's best if I go to the hospital to make sure nothing happened with the baby. So, I got out of bed and changed my clothes and I grabbed my phone and called Jackson.

"Hello." He answered, sounding groggily.
"I hope I didn't wake you Jackson." I said, worried.
"You didn't don't worry, so why did you call?" He asked.
"I need you to take me to the hospital."
"What happened? It's too early for the baby to come."
"I just woke up with pain in the stomach and I just want to make sure that the baby is alright."
"Okay I'll be there in about 15 or 20 minutes." He told me.
"Okay see you when you get here." I said.
"Bye." He said, before hanging up.

After I got off the phone, I went to
Y/D/N's room and woke her up so I can get her changed. When I finally finished changing her clothes, I heard a car horn outside. So, I grabbed my phone then went outside and saw Jackson. I put Y/D/N in the backseat and buckled her up then I got in the passenger seat and got buckled up. Jackson then started driving to the hospital.

15 minutes later

We arrived at the hospital and Jackson got Y/D/N and we started walking inside. I went to the counter and told the man that I needed to see the doctor and he told me to take a seat until the doctor is finished with a patient.

5 minutes later

After about 5 minutes of waiting, a doctor came and took me to a room. He then helped me up on the examination table and started asking me questions.

"When did you start having stomach?" He asked me.

"It started this morning." I told him.

"How far are you in your pregnancy?"

"11 weeks."

"Okay, have you had any other symptoms with the stomach pain?"

"No I just had the pain in the stomach."

"No spotting or anything?"

"No."

"Stomach pain is normal for pregnant women, but if you see any spotting or bleeding come back, okay?"

"Okay, and what happens if that does happen?"

"It could mean you had a miscarriage but as long as you don't see anything like the spotting or the bleeding you didn't have one."

"Okay thank you."

"And it's best if you stay here tonight just so I can keep an eye on you just in case, okay?" He said.

"Okay." I answered. He then stood up and walked out of the room then a nurse came in with a wheelchair and helped me in it. She then wheeled me out and Jackson saw me and started running over to me with Y/D/N.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, the doctor just wants me to stay here overnight to minister me just in case something happens." I told him.

"Oh okay, do you want me to bring Y/D/N to my dorm so I can watch her while you're here?"

"Yeah, I'll give you the house key so you can get here pajamas, just bring me back the key or give it back to me tomorrow." I said, handing him the key.

"Okay, I'm going to go and get her pajamas now." He told me.

"Okay, now you be good for Jackson okay? Listen to what he tells you and also behave, alright?"

"Okay mommy, hope you feel better." She said, giving me a hug. They then left the hospital and the nurse wheeled me to a room. She then gave me a hospital gown for me to change into. She walked out of the room and I started changing. Once I changed, I laid down in the bed and turned on the TV. I then started to remember the other times I came here before I married Jungkook. I'm happy that I don't have to go through that, but scared since I know that he's not in prison because he escaped. The door then opened and the nurse came back inside and gave me a cup of water.

"Thank you." I said, grabbing the cup.

"You're welcome ma'am." She said, before walking back out.

7 hours later

I was bored in the room and I decided to play games on my phone. I opened a game and started playing in when the door opened and a nurse put food on the table and rolled it over to me. I put my phone down and started eating. Once I finished eating, the nurse came back and took the plate and left the room. I decided to go to sleep so I turned off the light and closed my eyes thinking about Jungkook.

Eunwoo's POV:

I saw Y/N go into the hospital, I hope she's okay. No one better have not hurt her or else they will pay for it. I saw that Jackson guy come back out with her daughter and started driving somewhere. I followed them and he stopped in front of her house and unlocked the door then walked inside.

"Did she give him the key to her house? If she did, then I know she trusts him." I thought to myself.

He came back out with a bag and put her daughter back in the car and the bag next to her. He then went and locked the front door then got in the driver's seat and left. I then went back to where I'm staying and started thinking about how Y/N is feeling.
____________________________________
So, you ended up needing to go to the hospital and staying the night there.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

I love you all so much for reading my story!!!!