Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to noise downstairs, so I got out of bed and I was about to walk out until I realized I only had my boxers. I chuckled at myself and went to the closet and put a pair of sweatpants and a shirt on. I then started walking out of the room and downstairs. When I got downstairs, I heard the noise in the kitchen and started heading into the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw someone at the stove. Whoever it was must've heard me walk in and turned around. I saw that it was Y/N's dad.

"Good morning Jungkook." He greeted me.

"Good morning Y/D/L/N (Your Dad's Last Name)." I greeted him, bowing down.

"What was that moaning noise I heard from yours and my daughter's room?" He asked me, causing me to blush from embarrassment.

"Ummm..." I started to talk but couldn't.

"You don't have to tell me, I know what was going on." He said, laughing.

"Okay thank you."

"For what?"

"For not making me say it."

"I knew you didn't want to say what you two were doing, I know it's uncomfortable. If only my mother-in-law understood that." He said, chuckling. I chuckled along with him while he continued cooking. We then heard someone coming downstairs and we turned and saw Y/N's mom coming downstairs with Y/D/N in her arms.

"Good morning honey and good morning Jungkook." She greeted me and her husband.

"Good morning baby." He said, pecking her on the lips.

"Good morning Mrs. Y/M/L/N." I greeted, standing up and bowing.

"Y/D/N woke up so I thought I should bring downstairs with me." She told me.

"Thank you." I thanked her.

"It's no problem at all, I love this little flower." She said, tickling Y/D/N.

"Breakfast is done." Y/N's dad said.

"I'm going to go wake Y/N up even though she's scary when she gets woken up." I said, walking slowly.

"I know what you mean, last I woke her up she punched me in the arm." Her dad said, laughing. I was laughing on the way upstairs, then walked into the room. I walked to the bed and shook her by the shoulder.

"Who dares wake me up?" She said in an angry voice.

"I did baby, please don't kill me." I pleaded.

"You're lucky I love you too much to hit you." She said, getting out of bed.

"Oh thank god." I said. She then started walking to the door until I yelled.

"Baby." I said.

"What is it?" She asked, confused.

"Aren't you forgetting to do something?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" She asked, looking down.

"Oh." She said then laughed after realizing all she had on was her under garments.

"I'll see you downstairs." I said, laughing and walking out of the room. I soon got downstairs still laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" Her dad asked.

"She was about to walk out of the room with just her...." I began to say but stopped.

"I think I understand what you're saying." Her dad said, starting to laugh. We then heard her coming downstairs and walked into the kitchen with pajamas on. We then stopped laughing and she gave us all a death glare.

"Why are you guys laughing?" She asked, still giving death glares.

"Nothing sweetie." Her mom said, going back to feeding Y/D/N.

"Oooookayyyy." She said, getting a plate of food and sitting next to me. We were all eating while talking and laughing about what Y/N did when she was younger. We finished eating and her parents had to leave because they had to work so me, Y/N, and Y/D/N was at home alone. We then heard the doorbell, so I stood up and went to answer the door. When I opened the door, I saw Jimin standing in front of me with a smile on his face.

"Kookieee!" He yelled, then hugged me.

"What is wrong with you Hyung?" I asked.

"I was excited to see you again." He said.

"You should get a girlfriend Hyung." I said, letting him in the house.

"Don't you think I try to find one?"

"Date one of Y/N friends."

"I don't know them, for all I know they could murder me." I gave him a 'really?' look and walked to the living and started watching TV with Y/N and Y/D/N. Jimin soon joined us and sat down on the other side of Y/N with Y/D/N on his lap.

"Baby, Jimin wants to get to know one of your friends." I told Y/N.

"Really? I know who will be great with him." She said, getting up and running to the bedroom.

"Really Jungkook?" Jimin asked me.

"Yes." I said, still looking at the TV. Y/N then came back in the room and sat back down, looking happy.

"My friend said that she would love to go out with you Jiminie." Y/N said, excited.

"Okay, thank you." Jimin said.

7 hours later

"I better leave before Jin Hyung kills me." Jimin said, standing up.

"I wouldn't think that her friend wants a corpse as a boyfriend, now would she?" I said, causing Jimin to give me a death glare.

"Bye guys." Jimin said, walking out of the house. Y/N then stood up and picked Y/D/N up then started taking her to bed. I then stood up and started going to mine and Y/N's room and took my shirt off. She soon came in the room and got in the bed. I then turned the light off and cuddled with her, falling asleep with her in my arms.
____________________________________
This chapter was brought to you by my beautiful dog....

____________________________________This chapter was brought to you by my beautiful dog

She's acting all innocent after biting me in the arm. I'll get her one day, I just have to pick the right day where she won't bite me again. I swear the dogs you get these days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣