Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV:

I was at dance practice and Namjoon Hyung kept missing a step. I saw J-Hope Hyung walk to him and started helping him. I took a break for a bit after telling them that I have to call Y/N. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. She picked up after 2 rings.

"Hello." She said sounding sleepy.
"Hey baby, did I wake you?" I asked her.
"No, you didn't I woke up a few minutes before you called." She told me.
"Okay, how are you doing right now?"
"I'm fine Jungkook, don't worry about me, okay."
"I can't help but worry about you."
"I appreciate that, but focus on dance practice right now, okay?"
"Okay baby, I have to go now."
"Okay love you Kookie."
"Love you too bye baby."
"Bye." She said before hanging up.

"Come on Jungkook, we have to practice again." J-Hope Hyung said.

"Okay coming." I responded and got into position.

Y/N POV:

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make lunch for me and Y/D/N. When I got to the kitchen, I grabbed the things I needed to make sandwiches. While I was making our food, she came running in the kitchen and grabbed onto my leg.

"What's the matter sweetie?" I asked her.

"I miss daddy." She said with tears in her eyes. I stopped making the sandwiches and knelt down and hugged her.

"I miss him too sweetie, but he'll come home." I told her while rubbing her back.

"Really mommy?" She asked while looking at me.

"Of course sweetie." She then ran back to the living room to play with her toys. I went back to finishing the sandwiches. When I finished making them I went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Sweetie come eat your sandwich." I told her. She came running over and grabbed her sandwich off the plate and started eating while running around. I was eating my lunch while watching TV. I heard the front door open and footsteps walking into the living room. I turned and saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"Hey baby." He said before kissing me.

"Hi Kookie." I said before we heard footsteps running into the living room.

"Daddy's home." Y/D/N yelled while running towards Jungkook.

"How's my pumpkin doing?" He asked giving her his bunny smile.

"I'm doing great daddy." She told him while smiling. I was smiling watching them talk and I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Jungkook's POV:

I sat down on the couch and Y/D/N climbed up on my lap and cuddled into me while I was scrolling through my phone. I then widen my eyes when I saw the recent news. I have to tell the others but I don't want to tell Y/N because I don't want to worry her. I need to stay around her at all times but I can't knowing how busy I am because of my schedule. I decided to tell the others tomorrow because it's too late to call them. I stood up while holding Y/D/N and took her to her room and put her to bed.

"Good night pumpkin." I said tucking her in.

"Good night daddy." She said. I kissed her on her forehead and turned the light off and closed the door when I walked out. I went back downstairs and saw Y/N asleep on the couch in the living room, so I walked over and picked her up bridal style and went upstairs to our room.

I put her on the bed and covered her up with the blankets on the bed. I then walked to the dresser and grabbed my pajama pants and changed into them and took my shirt off. I walked to the bed and laid down after plugging my phone up and turning the light off. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
__________________________________
I decided that I'm going to update this book whenever I finish a chapter.