Chapter 28

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to yelling downstairs, so I got out of my bed and walked downstairs. I then went into the kitchen and saw Jin ready to murder Namjoon.

"I'm not even surprised anymore." I said in my head.

"You could have burned the house down!" Jin yelled.

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to make some ramen!" Namjoon yelled back.

"You could have just gotten me and I would've cooked for you!"

"I didn't think okay!"

"I'm so done with you!" Jin yelled.

"This is why I need a girl who knows how to cook!" Namjoon yelled, turning around.

"I'll be more scared for her! You might hurt her!" Jin yelled. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the scene in front of me.

"Hyungs, come on stop arguing please." I said, holding in my laugh.

"Fuck, you scared me Jimin." Namjoon said, with his hand on his chest.

"Language!" Jin yelled at Namjoon.

"I can't get away from yelling!" Namjoon said, walking into the living room. I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore, and I bursted out into laughter.

"What are you laughing about Jimin?" Jin asked me.

"N-Nothing." I said, while laughing.

"Why am I in this group again?" He asked, turning around and started cooking. We then heard footsteps coming downstairs and turned out heads to look who it was. It was Yoongi.

"Was Jin Hyung yelling at Namjoon again?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes he was Hyung." I answered.

"Not surprised." He said, sitting down in the chair next to me.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, when I heard Y/S/N crying. I turned off the stove and started heading upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and saw Y/N holding him, so I closed the door and went back downstairs after getting Y/D/N. I put her on a chair and went back to the stove to start cooking again. While I was cooking, I footsteps coming downstairs and saw Y/N walking in rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning baby." I greeted her.

"Morning mommy." Y/D/N greeted her mom.

"Morning." She said, sitting down.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her.

"I've slept better." She said, putting her head on the counter.

"Are you alright mommy?" Y/D/N asked, hugging Y/N.

"I'm fine sweetie, don't worry." Y/N said. I was getting worried about her, I hope she's not sick and didn't have another nightmare. I finished cooking and gave them their food. I got my food and sat beside Y/N and we started eating.

5 minutes later

When we finished eating, I grabbed the dishes and took them in the kitchen to wash them.

Y/N POV:

I walked upstairs to get Y/S/N and bring him downstairs with us. Once I walked into the room, I went to his crib and picked him up. I then walked out of the room and started going downstairs. I then walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Jungkook with Y/D/N on his lap, playing with her.