Chapter 33

Y/N POV:

I woke up feeling hungry, so I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some eggs and started cooking. While I was cooking, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"What are you doing up so early baby?" Jungkook asked me.

"I got hungry." I told him.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"You shouldn't be, you know I love food."

"Of course I know you love food, I've known for 2 years." He said, walking away. I finished cooking the eggs and bacon. I put the food on plates and gave Jungkook his food. I then sat down next to him and we started to eat.

"So baby, what do you want to do today?" Jungkook asked me.

"I don't know yet, I might have to get some food from the store." I told him.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked.

"No, I should be fine, I'm bringing Y/D/N with me after I get her from Yoongi." I told him.

"Okay then, please be careful." He said, looking worried.

"I'll be fine Kookie, don't worry."

"Okay, be safe baby." He said, pecking my lips. I walked to the bedroom and got dressed then grabbed my phone and bag. I walked out of the apartment and went to Yoongi's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it. The door opened and revealed Yoongi only wearing a towel around his waist. I then looked away from him.

"Why are you looking from me?" He asked, sounding confused.

"Umm you're only wearing a towel." I said.

"Huh?" He said, looking down.

"Oh I'm sorry lil sis, come on in and I'll go out some clothes on." He said, letting me in. I walked to the living room while he went to put clothes on. I saw Y/D/N sitting in the living room next to Hobi.

"Hi Mommy." Y/D/N said, when I sat down.

"Hi sweetie." I said.

"Are you having fun on the vacation so far Y/N?" Hobi asked me.

"Yeah, I love it here." I answered him, smiling.

"I'm glad you're having fun." He said, smiling back at me. Yoongi then walked back into the room and walked towards us.

"Yoongi, is it alright if take my daughter to the store with me?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course you can." He answered.

"Yayy I'm going to the store!" Y/D/N yelled, jumping up and down. We all laughed at her behavior before I stood up.

"We better get going." I said, standing up.

"Okay be safe, and call one of us if you need help." Yoongi said.

"Okay I will, bye Yoongi and Hobi." I said, as Y/D/N grabbed my hand.

"Okay bye." Yoongi said when we walked out, closing the door behind us. We started walking to the elevator and got in. I pushed the button to go to the lobby and the elevator started moving. When the elevator got to the lobby, the doors opened and we walked out. We started walking to the door when we heard someone yelling our names, we turned around and saw Jungkook running to us.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" I asked him.

"I wanted to come with you." He told me.

"Okay, I know I can't stop you so come on." I said, turning around. We walked out of the building and called a taxi. The taxi soon arrived and we got inside and buckled up. We told the driver where we're going and he started driving.

15 minutes later

The driver pulled up to a store then we got out after paying. We walked inside and got a cart. Jungkook wanted to get something and ran off without telling me what he had to get. I shrugged and walked to the aisle that had the drinks.

"Mommy, can I get a toy, please?" Y/D/N begged.

"Fine sweetie, only one but stay where I can see you." I told her.

"Okay mommy." She said, going to the toys. I turned to make sure she was where I can see and once I did, I started looking for mine and Jungkook's favorite. Y/D/N ran back to me with a bag with toys in it.

"Sweetie, where did you get that bag from and I said only one toy." I said.

"Mr. Woo bought me these." She told me.

"Where is this Mr. Woo?" I asked her.

"He's over here." She said, pulling me with the cart. We got to the toys and she looked for him.

"He must've left already mommy." She said. I didn't say anything but I was worried. I might know who this Mr. Woo is but I'm not positive about it though. I then felt a hand land on my shoulder causing me to scream. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"I didn't mean to scare you baby." He said.

"I know but let me know you're behind me before touching me." I said, my hand on my chest.

"Hi Daddy." Y/D/N said, smiling at him.

"Hi pumpkin, so did you get what you needed?" He asked me.

"Not yet, but I could use your help." I said.

"Anything for my baby." He said, smirking.

"Get that look off your face." I said, walking away. I then heard him following me with Y/D/N next to him. We soon got everything I need, so we went and paid for them then left. We got in a taxi and started heading back to the hotel. We soon pulled up in front of the hotel and got with the groceries. We walked into the lobby and went to the elevator. We finally got to our floor and started walking to our room. Jungkook unlocked the door and opened it then we walked inside. We started putting everything away in their rightful places. Once we finished, we walked to the living room and started watching TV together.

6 hours later

When it was dinner time, I stood up and walked into the kitchen to start making our dinner. Once the food was done, I gave them their food then grabbed mine and sat down eating while watching TV. We finished eating and I took the plates to the kitchen and washed them while Jungkook was putting Y/D/N to bed. I walked to the bedroom and smiled seeing Jungkook tucking Y/D/N in. He then turned around and saw me.

"Hey baby." He said, walking towards me.

"Hi Kookie." I said, smiling. I walked into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas then walked back to the bedroom. I plugged my phone up and laid in bed waiting for Jungkook. He came back into the room and plugged his phone up then turned the light off. He came and laid down next to me pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his embrace.
____________________________________
How did Mr. Woo know where they were?

Here's a photo of Jungkook for you all: