Chapter 38

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the door opening, so I looked and saw Eunwoo walking in with food.

"It's time to eat babygirl." He said, sitting down in front of me.

"I'm not hungry." I said, looking down.

"Do you want to starve to death?!" He yelled, causing me to flinch. I didn't say anything just sat there still looking down. "I'm trying to keep you alive but how am I supposed to do that when you won't eat anything I give you?!" He shouted. Tears were starting to fall from my eyes.

"Fine if you don't want to eat, I won't be bringing you food anymore!" He yelled, grabbed the food and leaving the room and locking the door. I started getting sleepy from crying so much and soon I fell asleep.

4 hours later

I woke up to my stomach growling, signaling that I'm hungry. I then heard the door opening and Eunwoo walked in. He sat down in front of me

"Are you still going to say you're not hungry? Cause I heard your stomach growl." He said, looking at me. I didn't say anything just shook my head no. He stood up and walked out of the room. He soon walked back into the room carrying a tray of food and sat down in front of me. He picked up the fork and put food on it and started feeding me.

5 minutes later

He finished feeding me and put the tray on the table then looked at me.

"How did you know I was in England?" I asked, looking at him.

"Did your daughter ever tell you that she met me?" He asked.

"Were you Mr. Woo?"

"Yes I was."

"But how did you know where I was?"

"Your daughter told me that you were going on vacation with her, her brother, her father, and his band mates."

"But how did you know we were coming to England? Did she tell you that too?"

"No she didn't, I was at the airport that you all went to and I saw you heading the gate that was going to England."

"Can't you just let me go? I have two kids that needs me in their lives." I said, tears building up in my eyes.

"Why did you think I waited for you to give birth to your second child to do this?"

"Why can't you just leave me alone?! All you're doing is making me hate you even more!"

"Don't yell at me! You're mine not that Jungkook guy! He doesn't deserve you!" He yelled, standing up.

"Do you want me to be happy?!"

"Of course I do! But you should be happy with me not him!" He yelled, walking out of the room. I then started crying, missing my family and friends.

"I miss you all." I said, crying.

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting in the living room with Yoongi Hyung and my two kids watching TV.

"Jungkook are you listening to me?" I heard Yoongi Hyung say.

"What?" I said, looking at him.

"You weren't paying attention, were you?" He asked me, chuckling a little.

"Sorry Hyung, I was lost in thought." I told him.

"You were thinking about Y/N, weren't you?"

"Yeah I was, I hope she's okay."

"We all do Jungkook and we're all here for you."

"I know Hyung, I just want to know why he's so obsessed with Y/N."

"Everyone wants to know but we'll get her back." He told me.

"Thank you Hyung, I don't know what I'll do if I didn't have you as my friend and my brother-in-law." I said, smiling faintly at him.

"Anytime Jungkook and I'm glad you're with my sister and that you're my brother-in-law as well." He said, looking at the TV.

5 hours later

I started getting sleepy, so I stood up and put the kids to sleep then went to bed and laid down. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.
_________________________________________

I have a surprise for you all.

Do you want me to reveal it in the next chapter or wait until the end of this book??