Chapter 9

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 5:36 in the morning. I decided to get out of bed and go downstairs to get something to eat. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I started making myself some food while thinking. I suddenly remembered what Jungkook told me yesterday causing me to get mad again.

"Why won't that guy just leave her alone and move on?" I thought to myself.

I then finished making my breakfast and went into the living room to watch TV while I eat. While I was watching TV, there was a news alert.

News alert:
Cha Eunwoo was seen at XXXX, everyone in that area, please stay inside your house. The police is in the area searching for Eunwoo. I repeat, stay in your house, if he gets in your house, hide and call the police and stay on the line.
We'll keep you updated, now back to the programming.

When I saw the news, I was scared he was going to try to get to her. The police needs to capture him before he does anything to anyone. I then heard footsteps coming downstairs causing me to look. I saw J-Hope walking into the room and sit down next to me.

"I'm surprised you're up this early Yoongi Hyung." He stated.

"I can be up this early if I want to." I said with a straight face.

"What's wrong Hyung?" He asked me.

"I just saw something on the news."

"What was it about?"

"Eunwoo."

"What did they say about him?"

"That he was seen around XXXX."

"Isn't that close to where Y/N and Jungkook live?" He asked with a scared voice.

"Yeah." I answered.

"We need to tell Jungkook about it."

"I know we do." I said standing up and walking into the kitchen. He followed me into the kitchen and sat down at the counter. I started washing the dishes while he talked. We then heard footsteps and looked to see who it was and it was Jimin and Taehyung.

"What's going on in here?" Jimin asked rubbing his eyes.

"We were talking about Eunwoo." J-Hope told them. They all widen theirs eyes and ran over and sat down at the counter with J-Hope.

"Did they catch him?" Taehyung asked.

"No they didn't." J-Hope told them.

Namjoon's POV:

I woke up to talking downstairs, so I got out of my bed and went downstairs. Before I got to the kitchen, I heard something that made my blood boil.

"Eunwoo is around the area that Jungkook and Y/N lives."

I went back upstairs and changed my clothes and grabbed my phone. I then went back downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I walked in, everyone looked at me with sad faces.

"Why are you all dressed Namjoon?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"Just going out for a bit Hyung." I told him.

"At this time? And where are you going?" He asked.

"Just out for a walk." I said grabbing an apple.

"Namjoon, I think it's best if you stay inside. It's not the best time to go outside right now."

"Why? I'm not scared of Eunwoo, he needs to learn to leave her alone, I can't take it anymore!" I said causing the others to widen their eyes at my sudden outburst.

"Namjoon, we understand you're angry, we are too but there's nothing we can do and you know that." J-Hope said.

"I know, she just doesn't deserve any of this, and I'm getting tired of him trying to kidnap her and potentially harm her like he did before." I said looking down.

"We agree with you but let's leave it to the police, okay Namjoon?"

"Okay." I said walking into the living room.

Time skip to 7:30 pm

Y/N POV:

I was in the living room with Y/D/N watching her favorite cartoon when the door opened. I looked over and saw Jungkook walking inside and came in the living room.

"Hey baby." He said before kissing me.

"Hey, how was hanging out with Yugyeom?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"It was fun like always." He said as he pulled me into his embrace.

"That's good, are you hungry?"

"No, we ate before I came home."

"Okay." I said as I started falling asleep.

Jungkook's POV:

I was watching TV and saw that Y/N fell asleep so I stood up and picked her.

"Come on pumpkin, it's time for bed." I told Y/D/N. She stood up and climbed up the stairs causing me to smile. Once we got upstairs, I changed Y/N into her pajamas then tucked her into the bed. I then walked into Y/D/N's room and changed her into he pajamas as well then put her in her bed and tucked her in. I then walked back into mine and Y/N's room and changed my clothes. After that, went and brushed my teeth then plugged my phone up and turned off the lights. I then laid down in the bed and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.
__________________________________
I wrote this while watching my baby cousin watching Barbie.