Chapter 43

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up from a nightmare and I looked at the time, it said 3:46am. I looked down and felt tears building up in my eyes. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I walked into the kitchen, I heard my phone go off. So, I walked back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone, looking at it. It was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: You miss her, don't you?
Jungkook: Who is this?
Unknown: I thought you'll know who I am by now
Jungkook: Eunwoo
Eunwoo: Correct
Jungkook: Let her go please
Eunwoo: I'm sorry, I won't let her go back to you
Jungkook: Why can't you just leave her alone and let her be happy?!
Eunwoo: She belongs to me not you, not anyone else, only me
Jungkook: You're crazy if you think that!
Eunwoo: Calm down before I do something to her
Jungkook: You wouldn't dare
Eunwoo: I did before, didn't I? And I know that you two decided to abort my child
Jungkook: She didn't want to have to raise a rapists kid, she wants to raise kids coming from me
Eunwoo: I'm done talking you
Jungkook: Let her go!

After he didn't respond, I slammed my phone down on the kitchen counter and put my head in my hands. I heard someone walking behind me and I turned my head, seeing Yoongi Hyung walking towards me.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" He asked me, worried.

"I got a text from Eunwoo." I told him.

"What did he say?"

"Here's my phone, you can read the messages Hyung." I said, giving him my phone. He started reading the messages and by the look on his face, I can tell he's getting angry.

"He better not fucking do anything to her." He said, through gritted teeth.

"Hyung, what are we going to do? I don't want her to get hurt by him." I said, tearing up.

"We'll all go to New York to try to find her." He told me.

"What about Y/D/N and Y/S/N, I can't bring them with us because it'll put them in danger?"

"We can leave them at the police so they can be safe." He suggested.

"Do you think they'll let us keep them there while we're at New York?"

"They have to if they don't want them to get hurt." He said.

"Okay, when are we leaving?"

"We're getting plane tickets today when everyone is here."

"Okay, thank you Hyung." I thanked him.

"Anything to keep my family and friends safe." He said, hugging me. I then went back to bed to try to sleep a little while longer. When I laid back down, Y/D/N opened her eyes and started crying.

"What's wrong pumpkin?" I asked, pulling her in my embrace.

"I miss mommy." She said, crying.

"We all do pumpkin, but we'll get her back." I said, rubbing her back.

"Really Daddy?" She asked, looking at me.

"Yes pumpkin, mommy will be back with us soon." I told her. She then fell asleep and I soon fell asleep along with her.

5 hours later

Yoongi's POV:

I was up since Jungkook went to bed, thinking about everything that's happening. While I was lost in thought, I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it.

"Hi Yoongi." Jin greeted me.

"Hi Hyung, come in." I said, letting him inside.

"How's Jungkook doing?" He asked me.

"I'm pretty sure he had another nightmare because he woke up around three this morning." I told him.

"Why does Eunwoo like making Jungkook suffer? He shouldn't be having to go through this again."

"I guess he feeds off of fear, but we're going to get plane tickets to New York to give Eunwoo what he deserves and to get Y/N back."

"You can call and get plane tickets while I wake the others up." He said, walking out of the room. I walked to my phone and started getting everyone plane tickets to leave to New York today.

10 minutes later

When I finished, I went into the bedroom and woke Jungkook and the kids up. They got out of bed and started getting dressed to leave.

"Okay kids, you two are going to be at the police station with the police to keep you safe while me, your dad, and your other uncles go somewhere, alright?" I said.

"Okay uncle Yoongi, please be safe." Y/D/N said, hugging me then her dad.

"We will pumpkin." Jungkook said, hugging her back tightly. We then left to drop them off at the police station.

15 minutes later

We walked inside the station and went to the front desk.

"Can I speak to the detective I spoke to yesterday please?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll call him." The receptionist said, picking up the phone. The detective soon walked into the lobby and saw us.

"What do you all need?" He asked.

"Can we leave my two kids here, because we have to go to the US?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah of course, we'll keep them safe here." He said, holding Y/S/N in his arms and Y/D/N beside him.

"Okay you two be good for them." Jungkook said. We started going to the airport and we waited to get on the plane. When our flight was said, we went to the gate then got on the plane. We went to our seats and sat down. The plane started taking off and we were on the way to New York. I decided to sleep until the plane landed, so I got the little pillow and closed my eyes falling asleep.